Chapter-5

ONE MONTH LATER....

(Time = 8:30 am) 

Y/n POV: 

'Yes! Finally...! It's time to go the uni! Yayyy! Class starts at 10:00. By the time class starts, I have to call Amara.'

Y/n: *Goes to Amara's room* Amara! Rise and shine Amara- WAIT... YOU??? What are you doing here, Beomgyu?

 YOU??? What are you doing here, Beomgyu?

Beomgyu: *Yawns* Hey...YOU?? Y/N!!?? What are you doing here?

Y/n: I came here to call Amara! Why are you here?

Beomgyu: I'm here cause the door was locked and I wanted to have a game night with Huening. I came inside through the window, and I ended up here.

Y/n: Was Kai here? Did you see Amara?

Beomgyu: Yeah. Kai was here. Amara too. Maybe they went outside together.

Y/n: Yeah. Probably. It's no surprise if they went out together. 

Beomgyu: Yeah...

Y/n: Where are the others?

Beomgyu: They're somewhere in the house. Idk. In-Yeop isn't here tho. Btw, Is it true that you have a crush on him?  😏

Y/n: Who told you that? 

Beomgyu: Amara. I asked her to tell one of your secrets for 200,000 won. And then she told me this. I think she used it already on her dates with Kai.

Y/n: I will kill her when she comes...Please. I beg you. Don't tell In-Yeop. Pleaseeee.... It might ruin our friendship if he doesn't like me back...

Beomgyu: I will do that. For a sum of course. You have to give me 200,000 won first.

Y/n: I don't have money! I have like...150,000 with me. Can I do something else?

Beomgyu: Or you can massage my crusty feet.

Y/n: Nvm. Just take all the money I have.

Beomgyu: Thank you, Smiley face. See ya! *Leaves room*

Y/n: Okay...So, Amara's not here. I should go look outside...Or maybe she'll come back. I need to go to my uni classes. 

[MEANWHILE WHERE THEY ACTUALLY WENT...]  (Time = 7:30 am)

Amara: Hyukaaa!

Huening Kai: *Sleepy* Yes darling?

Amara: Let's go to uni?

Huening Kai: Right now?

Amara: Yeah. It's our first day and we can prank Y/n.