Chapter-7

[AFTER 20 MINUTES...]

In-Yeop: Back!

Y/n: Yeah. So, let's start?

In-Yeop: Wait, let me find the script.

Y/n: Okay...

In-Yeop: Found it! Let's go to my room.

Y/n: Okay.

{INSIDE IN-YEOP's ROOM (or his acting scene!)}

'He gave me a script where I had to act as the protagonist's best friend.'

Y/n: Ready?

In-Yeop: I was born ready!

Y/n: Okay...START!!

In-Yeop: *Looking at the script and comes closer to Y/n*

'~-||Acting Scene||-~'

In-Yeop: Ji-Soo, ever since I saw you, ever since I heard your voice and saw your amazing kindness...I've always liked you. I became friends with you, just to get closer to you and I've just fallen for you deeper...I love you, Ji-Soo. Please...accept me as your one and only. *Comes closer & catches her hand* Please Y/n... *Leans closer* Please...I've liked you for 5 years now, and I can't hold in my feelings for you anymore...Please. 

Y/n: *Stutters* I-

'Why does it feel so...real? Why do I keep falling for him deeper?! What is sooo interesting about him that my heart wants him so bad?  I mean...he is handsome, but I believe in soulmates and no guy has EVER stolen my heart except for him. Maybe...Nvm. I should continue.'

Y/n: I-I like you too, Tae-Yong-ah ...Ever since I saw you too. *Comes closer & looks at him* I Love You...

In-Yeop: *Thinking* Why doesn't she get it? It feels so real...*To Y/n* I Love you too...*Cups her face* So... will you be my girlfriend?  *Smiles*

Y/n: *Flustered* Yess! *Hugs him* I Love You so much...

In-Yeop: *Startled* Uhm...You can leave now...The scene's done. *Thinking* WHY did I say that??!! Noooo...Why did it feel so real tho...

Y/n: Oh- I'm so sorry! *Backs away from the hug* 

Y/n POV:

'Wow...That was so much work...I thought acting was easy but nvm. His acting was so good tho! Ngl!'

Y/n: Bruh. You're acting is super good! Man! You should definitely apply for acting school! You will definitely get accepted! 100%

In-Yeop: Wow...No one has ever told me to apply for acting school before! I'll do it! Just...not now. I'm tired.

Y/n: Oh. Okay. I'll leave then...

In-Yeop: Come I'll drop you home.

Y/n: Okay!

In-Yeop: Btw, thank you so much for acting with me even when you didn't know how to act...I really appreciate it! How about I get you something for appreciation? 

Y/n: Okay! Can we PLEASE get ice cream? PLEASEEE!

In-Yeop: *Smiles* Okay Okay. Sure.

Y/n: YAYYYYY! *Jumps around like a bunny*