Chapter-6

Amara: And that's how it ended, okay? He slept in my room, and We slept in Hyuka's room. I didn't tell anyone except Hyuka, of course!

Y/n: YOU TOLD KAI??!! NOW, WHY WOULD YOU EXPLAIN THE WHOLE STORY AND TELL ME THIS IN THE END??? OMG-

Amara: Chill girl. He's not gonna tell In-Yeop. Why would he? Unless he's mad at you...

Y/n: Now, why would he be mad at me? I didn't do anything to him...

Amara: Class starts in two minutes and you're here just arguing with me? We can discuss about it later girl. Now, Go to class. Your In-Yeop is waiting 😉

Y/n: How can I chill after knowing that Beomgyu knows about me liking him? AHHH STRESSS!!

Amara: Girl. Chill. I trust Kai, okay? He won't tell anyone. I trust him more than my life. Leave it. Let's just go to class. Beomgyu won't tell anyone girl. You gave him money. That will make him shut up. It'll be fine.

Y/n: Yeah. It'll be fine...Let's go.

[AT CLASS...]

Amara & Y/n: *Steps inside*

Huening Kai: *Runs over to Amara* Come here my princess!! I cleaned your seat with my tongue for you! Please, have a seat. ☺️

Amara: Wait, Like ACTUALLY?

Huening Kai: Nah, I was kidding! 😁 Unless...you want me to. 😳

Y/n: So, y'all are gonna sit together, aren't you?

Amara: I'm really sorry girl-

Y/n: THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Amara & Huening Kai: *Confused*

Y/n: *Whispers to Kai* You know, for leaving me a seat next to In-Yeop. 😉

Huening Kai: Ohhhhh....Good Luck. He can be annoying at times! 😉

Amara: Yeah. He's soooo annoying! 

Y/n: Well. Oop- The professor's coming!

(A tall professor enters the classroom...)

Mr. Kim: Hello class! My name is Mr. Kim and I'm your class teacher and the one who teaches you Physiology (Study of Human body). Before you get into anything else, I just want to let you guys know that for today and tomorrow, the first two classes are free, and you can do anything EXCEPT for getting out of class. Right now, I have an important meeting with the principal, and I have to go. You guys can talk, study, read etc. please don't fight and Oop- Look at the time *Looks at his watch* I'm sorry but I have to go. Bye! *Leaves*

In-Yeop: So, tell me. Do you perhaps...

Y/n: *Thinking* No no please no...

In-Yeop: Perhaps, like studying neurology? and want to become a neurologist?

Y/n: *Phew* Yep! I came all the way from Korea to America just to study this! And you?

In-Yeop: That's cool! I'm studying here cause....my parents...well...they forced me to. I don't like studying medicine. I respect the people who can study so much through medicine! But I can't. I'm OBSESSED with being an actor, but my parents won't allow me to. I want my name to be on TV as 'Hwang In-Yeop, a teenage actor, making 6 figures in a year!' But no one supports me so...yeah.

Y/n: *Puts your hand on his shoulder* Hey, don't be defeated. I will support you on this journey. I will support you and help you in everything, okay? Just tell me. I will apply you to an acting school. BUT don't tell your parents and I will work my butt off to pay, okay? 

Soulmates || Hwang In-Yeop [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें