Chapter-13

[AFTER TELLING AMARA WHAT HAPPENED AT THE DATE...]

Amara: Girl! He's DEFINITELY the one for you! Y'all are fricking soulmates!!~

Y/n: Do you think so?

Amara: Of course!! Look. Ever since you complimented his voice till' today, he had a crush on you girl!! He would do anything just to spend time with you! He didn't tell you this?

Y/n: No? He didn't tell me this! 

Amara: Well, yeah. He did everything and ANYTHING just to see you!! He used to ask sooo many questions about you to Huening Kai like,' Is Y/n doing good?, Is Y/n adjusting to her new life?, what's her ambition?' and more!! He never asked you directly cuz' he thought that you would think he's some kind of a creep!

Y/n: Oh... I'm still confused on that one part he said when he confessed...

Amara: What is it?

Y/n: After he confessed, he said, 'And I know you do!' How did he know I liked him? I tried to hide it as maximum as possible...

Amara: Well... Beomgyu might have told him on that night....

Y/n: BEOMGYU?! I WILL-

Amara: Relax, girl. Because of Beomgyu, In-Yeop knew that you liked him!! You should be thankful girl.

Y/n: Well... yeah.... 

Amara: AND let's go to sleep... *yawns* I'm so tired for the day...

Y/n: Me too! Good night! I'll come and sleep after a little while... I'm in the balcony if you need me, okay?

Amara: Okay!! Good night!!~

Y/n: Good night!~

Y/n POV:

'So, he liked me since day one? Why didn't he tell me so? Aish... Why am I like this? I wanna call him so bad... but what if he's-

Y/n: *phone rings and looks at caller ID*

???: Y/n. I want you to do something. Stand in front of your house WITHOUT informing anyone. Or you won't be able to see In-Yeop EVER again!! 

Y/n: But it's 12 at midnight!! Plus... you sound kinda familiar... 

???: JUST LISTEN TO ME!! Just follow my directions and In-Yeop and the others will be safe. 

Y/n: In-Yeop and the others?! *Runs inside* O-others? In-Yeop? *Goes inside Amara's room* A-Amara...? 

???: Exactly. Everyone's gone. They're held hostage. Just follow my directions girl. Nothing else. 

Y/n: O-Okay... Will you leave them if I follow your directions...?

???: ONLY if you follow my directions! Good luck! *Evil laugh*

Y/n: Okay... There. Next...?

???: Go to In-Yeop's house. The doors open. Just enter the house. Thats it. Good luck! *Hangs up*

Y/n: But- Okay... Why In-Yeop's house? And why does the guy's voice sound awfully familiar...? Thank God, his house is kinda nearby...

[AFTER REACHING HIS HOUSE...]

'What if this is a prank...?'

Y/n: *Opens door*

Everyone: SURPRISEEE!!! 

Y/n: *Confused* Amara? Kai? Soobin? Yeonjun? Beomgyu? Taehyun? In-Yeop?! What the hell is going on...? Also, who was that guy who called me?

Taehyun: The guy was me! *awkward smile*

Y/n: Okay....What the hell is going on...?

Yeonjun: Well... *looks at In-Yeop* 

In-Yeop: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE!! *Hugs you*

Y/n: Wait... It's my birthday...? Oh yeah~ *Hugs In-Yeop*

In-Yeop: I love you so much...

Y/n: Me too...

Amara & Huening Kai: AWWW....

Yeonjun & Beomgyu: Well... uhm... Okay....

Taehyun & Soobin: *Cringing*

In-Yeop: So, where do you wanna go tomorrow?

Y/n: Nah... I don't wanna go anywhere tomorrow! You took me to enough places today...

In-Yeop: Okay! We'll go tomorrow! 😄

Y/n: In-Yeop.... Why?

In-Yeop: It's for you love! I would do anything for you... 

Y/n: *Smiles*

In-Yeop: *Smiles back* And I think we should go to sleep since we started our date a little too early...

Y/n: Yeah...

                                                                                           ➡