Chapter-15

4 YEARS LATER... 

'Amara and Huening Kai decided to move in with me and my family! My parents went to Hawaii for a little vacation!  Now, we all are in Korea. They're happy but I still can't get him out of my mind... Will I meet him? Will I see him? Leave it. I have to go...'

Amara: So, Today's your first day as a neurologist!! 😃

Y/n: Yes!! I'm kinda scared...

Amara: Its fine! You're better than me at this job!

Y/n: You're saying this cuz' you're a cardiologist, right? 

Amara: OH UM... 😳

Y/n: Aish... Leave it. Just no pressure... Only happiness!

Amara: Okay... 

Y/n: *Thinking* What if...

Amara: What happened girl? You look lost...

Y/n: Nah, I'm fine. It's nothing.

Amara: I can tell you are thinking about something or rather... someone...

Y/n: *Thinking* She knew I was thinking about him... *To Amara* I'm thinking about no one...I have to leave fast! Or else I'll lose my job on the first day!

Amara: Okay! Take care!~

Huening Kai: Yep! Take care!~

Y/n: Thanks guys... *smiles*

[AFTER REACHING THE HOSPITAL AND GETTIG THE JOB...]

'YESS!! I GOT MY JOB!! Let me take my phone and text Amara about this!'

Y/n: *Takes out your phone but drops the phone accidently*

???: *Takes the phone for you*

Y/n: Thanks!! I really appreciate it!

???: No its fine! You are... Y/n right?

Y/n: Yes... How did you-

???: Nice to meet you! I'm the head doctor's son!

Y/n: Oh that's nice! Your name...?

Wooyoung: I'm Wooyoung!

Y/n: That's a nice name! 

Wooyoung: Thank you! *smiles*

Y/n: *Smiles back* I'm really sorry but I have to head to my ward... We can catch up sometime, Is that okay?

Wooyoung: Of course! See you later, Y/n! Take care! *Leaves*

Y/n: *Thinking* Oh no! I might be late! I'm so sorry but we can meet for luch later at a nearby cafe?

Wooyoung: Of course! Also, I actually wanna tell you something...  *smiles*

[5 HOURS LATER....]

Y/n: Omg where is this Wooyoung?

Wooyoung: Miss me? *smiles*

Y/n: Well... kinda! Now what is it that you wanted to tell me?

Wooyoung: Well.... I like you. 

Y/n: b-but we met today! 

Wooyoung: I know! I mean, confessing and getting rejected is better than not confessing, losing and getting hurt. Are you okay with me liking you? *smiles*

Y/n: I'll try dating you... *smiles*

Wooyoung: Yess! *smiles*

[2 WEEKS LATER....]

Wooyoung: So darling, Tell me about your life!

Y/n: Well... I-

Wooyoung: Who's your first love?

Y/n: It was... Hwang In-Yeop...

Wooyoung: Hwang In-Yeop?! Like... the actor?

Y/n: Yeah...

Wooyoung: I'm friends with him!!

Y/n: *Shocked* R-really?! Is he okay? is he healthy? Is he-

Wooyoung: *Shocked* Y/n.

Y/n: yeah?

Wooyoung: I think we should break up....

Y/n: Why?

Wooyoung: Because it's evident that you still like him...No, LOVE HIM! You watch ALL of his movies and dramas! Also, I get it. It's fine! I would support you in everything! 

Y/n: *Smiles* I'm so glad you understand how I'm feeling right now... Thank you so much! *Hugs Wooyoung*

Wooyoung: *Hugs back*

[1 MONTH LATER....]

Mrs. Jung (Head doctor): So, Y/n, today you have a new patient! She has brain tumor and there's a 60% survival rate. Just tell her how it's done and stuff. Just explain some things to her about the surgery and how it's done. Nothing else!

Y/n: Okay, Ma'am!

Mrs. Jung: *Smiles*

Y/n: *Smiles and leaves*

Y/n: *Enters room* Good morning, Ma'am!~

Mrs. Hwang: Good morning, Sweetie!~

Y/n: *Smiles at her* So, I'm here to talk about your condition and the survival rate! As you may know, you have brain tumor. We have a special surgery that if you do it, you'll be fully cured from this condition. It's not that pricey too! Just 700,000 Won! Also, it's a 60% survival rate! You will be sedated and then the surgery will be done in less than 2 hours! Is it okay for you, ma'am? If you want, you can ask your family about this...

Mrs. Hwang: Yes... I wanna ask my family about this! My son is outside! He's wearing this... Black shirt and really dark glasses? I think...

Y/n: Okay, Ma'am. I'll call him over.

Mrs. Hwang: Okay, sweetie! Thank you! ~ *Smiles*

Y/n: *Smiles back and leaves* Any visitors or family members with Mrs. Hwang? Anyone?

???: Me! 

'He sounded familiar...'

Y/n: Oh! Mrs. Hwang wants to talk to you about something! I'm outside! *Turns around to leave*

???: *Comes behind you and whispers* It's been a while, love... You look gorgeous from what I remember... 

Y/n: *Froze* In-Yeop?

???: *Smirks and goes inside*

Y/n: *Thinking* Maybe... It is him!! I really need to talk to him!