17. Beach Day

A/N: We've hit 50K on I solemnly Swear! Thank you so much guys. Here is a new chapter. Enjoy!!!!

Previously~

"She's a Slytherin." Draco replied. That was usually his reply for everything related to Lyra.

Remus rolled his eyes.

"Hermione is easier to pull a surprise on." Harry responded entering the room. "Not that it's easy." He added on.

"True." All of them said as they all started discussing on going to America.

On with the Story~

Lyra was looking forward to this weekend. Specifically, because the young Slytherin never went to the beach. She was so excited in the morning, she prepared outfits for the two of them and was planning if a picnic was a good idea.

"Calm down Lyra. I need you to pack an extra pair of clothes. We are going to the beach." Hermione said with a smile.

Cheering in excitement, Lyra went to do so. She didn't correct Hermione that they could magic their clothes dry, she just wanted to experience the beach in its truest form.

When Hermione asked Lyra what excited her about the beach trip, Lyra replied "I don't know why? That's why I'm so excited though. I feel it's going to be great."

Lyra's outfit~

Hermione's outfit~

Hermione's outfit~

Hermione and Lyra drove off towards the Reserve to go to the beach

Hermione and Lyra drove off towards the Reserve to go to the beach. Hermione decided to drive. She was not the best driver but knowing Lyra's excitement, she did not want to know how fast the Slytherin would drive.

When they were finally on the beach, Lyra went ahead and ran to the waterline. She giggled every time the water would touch her feet.

"Hermione, the water is so cool," Lyra shouted over the waves. Unable to contain her excitement, Hermione and Lyra ran together, splashing each other with water.