The House

In Forks~

Esme was excited when she got a new project in her hands. She was informed that there was a new house set to be designed in a month. She loved the idea as it was somewhat of a challenge. Excitement was hard to come by when one was a vampire. She was given one month for the completion of the whole house and it was huge. Guest rooms, master bedrooms, a basement, a library, a huge garage, a backyard, bathrooms, a well equipped kitchen, a huge living room, a storage room,etc. It was also unlimited budget with demands that it should be made of wood, yet stylish and comfortable. She was pretty excited. "Mom, I can feel your happiness from here." Jasper, her son said with his slight Southern drawl as she came and sat down in the living room garnering the attention of the other members of the house. "What's got you so excited honey?" Carlisle, her mate asked. She smiled gracefully and explained about her new project. She was already planning how the house was supposed to look like. "Seems like they want a house like ours." Alice stated with a smile. Esme nodded towards Alice and all of a sudden she had a vision. 

'Two young teenagers were sitting with the Cullens in their home. All of them were smiling, including Rosalie. The curly haired girl was excitedly speaking and listening to Jasper and Carlisle about history and research while the black haired girl was talking with Edward. There was no scowl on anyone's faces. The two girls were very beautiful. But they were not vampires as one had chocolate brown eyes and the other had silver grey eyes.'

"What is it Alice?" Esme asked worriedly. "Alice saw us inviting two girls to our home." Edward replied, having read the mind of Alice. "Vampires?" Carlisle asked. "No. I don't think so. They didn't have red or gold eyes." Alice replied. "We are not inviting humans to our home." Rosalie at once announced. "Rose babe, calm down." Emmett said as he wrapped his arms around his mate. "No way. We have enough troubles with Edward here and that pathetic human. We are not inviting another human!" Rosalie said this glaring at Edward. "Rose, calm down dear." Esme said with a calm look on her face. "Jasper be a dear and calm down your sister. We don't want another incident, do we? Now Alice dear, how did the two girls look like?" Carlisle finally spoke. As Jasper used his ability on them Alice spoke. "One of them had brown curls with chocolate brown eyes and a button nose. She was listening and debating with Carlisle and Jasper. You were in so much control Jas. Talking with her like she was your little sister. We were all smiling. The other girl had pin straight black hair with silver grey eyes. She was talking to Edward about things that she wants to achieve and she was actually listening to what you had to say and looked into your point of view. They were quite pretty too. They could be good for us." Alice firmly said. She trusted her gut instincts and believed what was to come would be good for their family. 

After sometime, all the cullens dispersed and went back to what they were doing. Esme was busy designing the house and it's interior and was finally pleased with the design. Jasper and Emmett were busy playing 'Call of Duty', Rosalie and Alice were going through new fashion magazines and Edward was simply bored. Living as a vampire was sometimes really boring. You don't get to sleep, you don't get to eat food except blood, you can't go out in the sun, etc, etc. Edward was simply thinking about his singer, Bella Swan. She intrigued him as he was not able to read her mind. He, of course was hardly intrigued in his entire vampire life so at the very least she was interesting.  Too bad she was his singer and he constantly fought the urge to suck her dry. The monster inside him usually raged when she was nearby but he had very good self control, if he said so himself. Their life simply goes on. 

~1 month later

The house was finally complete. Esme had to rush the builders and the place was completed as fast as humanly possible. Thankfully, the owners were going to come next week. Everything should be set. Esme was proud of her new achievement. It had cost quite a lot of money but the owners were quick to comply and communications were well between herself and a lady named Lyra and her father. They seem to be pretty well off and they duo was nothing but polite to her. At first  Esme was worried because the house was built away from the main area of the town. She asked them and they replied that they liked the seclusion. The house was a good half mile from the Cullens' residence which made them the closest neighbours. Esme simply hoped it wasn't too far away that the residents of the new house would end up feeling lonely. Gathering her thoughts, Esme entered her Mercedes ( A/N: in all honesty she looks like a Mercedes person. I don't know why.) and drove home. 

----------------------------------------------

Hello. Apologies if there are grammartical mistakes. I did try my best. Enjoy. 

Lots and definitely lots of love

Khonota~