25

After hours of fucking Im laying down on the bed with numb legs dazed eyes....im just weaken and for some reason I wanted more...I want him to do more to me but soon I just let sleep consume me

-The Next Day-

After feeling a lot better than last night I got up and I dyed my hair black taking a shower

Afterwards I got dressed

I then went to go find Jk and a lot has been on my mind and I woke up wanting him

I went downstairs but he wasn't no where to be found so I went to Mason and he said he was in his office

I knocked on the door and I didn't hear anything so I opened the door anyways

I looked over on his couch and he was sleeping so I went over to him

He looked so peaceful sleeping and I didn't want to wake him but then he moved a little and his adams apple bounced a little and it turned me on and I don't know why

I bent down and kissed his lips softly and I couldn't help myself I traced my hand down his body and before I knew it he had a bulge and I touched his clothed cock

He moved a little and I got on top of him and he opened his eyes and I looked at him covering my mouth as I grinded against him

Jk-what are you doing?

Y-I-I don't know but I couldn't help myself I want to show you my hair and talk to you about things

Jk-like?

He says putting his hands behind his head looking at me

I stopped moving and was about to get up

Jk-who told you to stop

He say's nonchalantly looking at me as if he wanted to devour me

Y-we are talking-

Jk-keep going...you started it so you're going to finish it

I then continued to grind against him and I could feel him throbbing underneath me. His imprint pulsing through his pants.

As I was dazed from the feeling of him pressing under me, I felt a soft smack landing on my ass to bring me back into the conversation.

Y-I was going to ask you about yk.. being your submissive..

Jk- You are-

Y-I know I just meant.. how do we do this..? Am i your girlfriend now or do we just exclusively fuck or.. How do I obey you..? What do I do to service you..?

Jk- Y/N.. Get up. I am going to explain it.

I got up and watched as he slowly raised from the couch and sits up. He eyed me hungrily and points between his legs, which i quickly followed.

I walk up to him and go down on my knees. He watched my every move like a predator. I looked up at him with a look of innocence just to tease him a bit.

Jk- BDSM is simply a contract, whether it be on a romantic stance or just plain sexual..

He pulled his throbbing cock out for me to see. Being up so close, I could really see his size and girth which made me crave it more.

Jk- With your consent of course, I am your dom.. You will do as I say, you will abide by my rules. You will become a pretty little toy for my pleasure~

He tilted my head up a bit bringing my face closer to his dick.

Jk- Now, suck this..

His places his cock against my lips and leaned forward to kiss his tip before running my tongue over his shaft.

He shuddered and the way it pulses in my mouth...

Jk- Take more.

He immediately grabs the back of my neck and pushes it down his shaft, which caused me to moan. He moaned with me which caused a twinge of ache between my legs.

Jk- You get g-good praises in some senses, btw darling you know how to take me so well..~

I blushed and started slowly bobbing my head on his member.

Jk-...and you also can get degraded.. But you'd like that wouldn't you, my dirty little whore~

That made the twinge come back, and I could just feel the wetness dripping down my thighs.

He started to move a bit bucking his hips against my mouth. I could already tell he was close. His grunts and low growls filling the room as he fucked my mouth.

And I took it.. every last drop was like a little present, the warmth sliding down my throat that I swallowed every bit.

Once he pulled out, he places his hand on my chin and tilts it to look up at him with a look of admiration.

Jk- I would've came on your face.. but I don't want to mess up your precious face just yet~

He tells me to stand up, so I did, only for him to tell me to take off my pants and join him on the couch. I climb into his lap and faced away from him my back turned to his front.

I could feel his dick sliding against my pussy but not going in just yet. He whispered in my ear:

Jk- You did so well, that you earned this..

He easily slides inside of my pussy causing us both to moan. His thrusts were moderate but hard making sure I felt every inch.

Jk- But when you are bad, you get punishments.

He landed another smack on my ass to show he was not playing around because the sting lingered but only added to the pleasure.

Y-P-Please..

I managed to moan finally saying words throughout this heated session.

He sped up reaching around to grab my breasts pulling me as close as he could so he could really reach deep.

I found myself panting and wanting more the harder he went, only secretly begging for one thing rn: release.

For a moment I felt my own hips moving as I rode him while he thrusted inside of me.

Jk- You will also have control at times, ride me Y/N.. Show me how bad you wish to please me.

I followed his orders and continued bouncing on him as he continues to speak.

Jk- Theres a few more things.. but I will explain it all to you in detail, later.. but as for now, cum for me.

I nodded quickly panting as his thrusts got all messy and it felt like he was getting close again, and so was I.

Y-Oh fuck, im gonna cum~!

Jk- Good girl. Cum for me toy. You've done such a good fucking job, fuck~

He then grabbed his waist and slams me down on his hips pouring himself inside of me.

I gasped feeling him flood my insides and saw bright lights splash behind me eyes, feeling myself release with him.