56

-Y/n's Pov-

We got to the Sixth block I looked around but I didn't see anything, or anyone.

My palms were sweaty and I started to fidget a little.

V-ate you okay?....do you want to go back.

Y-yeah, um on second thought I want to go.

As we turned around about to go his phone ringed and so did mine.

I answered it.

Y-Hello?

I said with a shaky voice.

Jp-you missed up princess

I looked at V and as he was on his phone he looked at me and then his body hit the ground as blood scattered gettin everywhere on me.

I went to his body and I heard Jk's voice on the phone.

I picked up his phone shaking.

Y-Jk! Pls hel-

My mouth was covered and I inhaled whatever was on the cloth and soon I went into a deep slumber.

-Jay's Pov-

I picked up one of Jk's hunch men's phone and I could still Jk yelling.

Jp-if you want her come get her...

I smashed his phone leaving getting in the car.

-Jk's Pov-

The line cut off and we just made it to the 6th block.

V's body was lying there lifeless and i screamed as I seen Y/n nowhere to be found.

Jk-fucking find her!

I am so fucking tired of his fucking games....I am going to put an end to his fucking games. Even if it means losing my life. I just want Y/n safe.

***

-Y/n's Pov-

I woke up feeling very restrained. I looked to where I am.

Y-...

I couldn't speak...

What the hell is going on? I looked to my sides and I am tied up in a bed with my legs open.

What is this?

Jp-look what we have here, my guest is awake now.

I look and Jay Park came over to me as he walked from a very dark corner.

Jp-you looked so good in this position. Sadly you are in so much trouble. I told you to come alone didnt I? But you had to bring someone with you, now his blood is on your hands. And what's worse...you are going to watch me kill your precious Jk.

My eyes began to water as I was yelling causing the chains to shake. The words that came out were all muffled. He came closer to me touching my face but I moved my head, looking at him with disgust.

He grabbed my head making me look at him.

Jp-look at me like that, all you want but we will see who has the last laugh.

He stood up and walked away from me.

Jp-let see how wet we can get you before Jk tries to "save" you.

He went over to the dresser, bring over a vibrator.

Y-I-I did as you asked...pls-Ahh!!

He placed it on my clit and it was already on the highest speed. My back arched and my mouth flew open.