Cheater

Thank you for the request RinaMae69! I hope you and everyone else enjoys this!

Andrew hadn't been as affectionate as usual but you didn't suspect anything. He was probably just having a rough time because of Ashley. You sighed as you finished the dishes. You and Andrew had started dating after the whole parasite dilemma that happened. You wiped your hands and you looked at the window. It was starting to get out but Andrew hadn't come home yet from work. Andrew had been pretty affectionate last night, and you two were playing games and cuddling. You really enjoyed when he would cuddle up to you and lay his head on your chest. The door opened and Andrew was standing in the doorway. He was obviously drunk since he could barely stand. "Hey b-ba-baby," he slurred and he staggered over to you. "I miss-missed you," he mumbled and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You giggled and you placed your hand on his. He started kissing your neck and you squirmed. "Hey! Quit it!" you shrieked and your face turned red. You enjoyed it but it tickled since he was barely kissing your neck. He grinned and he started rubbing your legs. "Hey! Andrew!" you shrieked and he paused. "Is this...Too much?" he mumbled and you looked down at the floor. "I'm okay...Y-You just kind of startled me," you replied and he hummed. He buried his face into your neck. You smiled and you turned your head towards him. "Do you wanna head to bed? You seem pretty tired," you said quietly and he lifted up his head a bit. "Hm? I-I...Sure. I want to have some-some fun though," he mumbled and he started running his hands up and down your hips. You shivered and you smiled a little. "Jess...Please? I really want you," he mumbled and you turned to him. You realized that Jess was his ex that Ashley threatened. It was when the parasite pandemic happened. You sighed and you squirmed and got out of his grasp. Andrew looked at you confused until he realized what he said. "I...I didn't mean to say her name," he mumbled and you sighed. "It's fine," you replied, somewhat angry. You decided to get a shower and head to bed. He climbed in after a while and he drifted off to sleep.

Andrew had gone out for work and you decided to head for the store. You ran into an old friend from High School and the two of you talked for a while. You were checking out and your old friend walked beside you. He started to crack some corny jokes that made you laugh but also slightly cringe. You two decided to exchange numbers and he acted like a puppy in your eyes. You decided to go ahead and head home. You unlocked the door and you saw Andrew and Jess making out on the couch. "What the hell?" you asked and you dropped the bag on the floor. The two looked at you in surprise and you scoffed. "What the hell is this?" you asked again and you glared at them. Jess smirked and she giggled. "Andrew and I played with you. It was all a dare. He never loved you," she said and Andrew got away from her. "What? That wasn't what happened!" he yelled and he got off the couch. He looked at your tear stained face. He gulped and he looked away. "I...I can't explain but...Uhm...This...Jess and I have been in love since High School and...I dated you so that I could forget her. I started falling in love with you but she approached me and my feelings came back. I...I honestly never intended to tell you but I was going to leave Jess. I still want to be with you though," he said in a soft, pained voice. You shook your head and you sighed angrily.

You decided to head to your family's house. You stayed in your old room and you started sobbing. You couldn't believe that he had done that to you. He didn't love you and he never did. One of your family members knocked on the door and they opened it. They sat down on your bed and they rubbed your back. They tried to calm you down but you ended up sobbing more. After a while, you calmed down just enough to explain what had happened. They sighed and they ran their fingers through their hair. "Listen, I'm not good with love but you can't just lay here and cry because of some guy. He shouldn't have stayed with you if he didn't love you but he did. I'm so sorry that he did that shit to you," they said and you looked over at them and you smiled a little. "Th-Thanks for being-being here," you mumbled and you sat up. You hugged them tightly and they  grinned. "Why don't we go get your favorite snack? I can get you (favorite dessert/snack)," they said and you beamed. Your family member got up and you quickly cleaned your face up. You walked out with your family member and you two spent the rest of the dat together.

Andrew hadn't been the same since you left. He decided to give you some space even though he really didn't want to. He really wanted to hold you in his arms and kiss you all over. He sighed and he noticed Ashley standing there in the doorway of his room. "What the hell do you want?" he asked and she sighed. "This is why I told you not to date anyone! I'm all you need!" Ashley exclaimed and he glared at her. "Shut the fuck up Ashley. I don't want to hear that shit right now," he grumbled and he buried his face into his pillow. Why was he so stupid? He groaned and he noticed your favorite plushy beside him. He teared up and he thought about you. He slowly ended up falling asleep. He woke up after a few hours and he rubbed his red, puffy eyes. He sighed and he got up to get him a glass of water. He took a sip and he remembered how you never ended the relationship. He wondered if he still had a chance to make up for what he did. It was definitely a low chance but he still wanted to try and fixed what he messed up. He decided to try and buy some of the things that you really liked and give you your plushy back. He got everything that he wanted to get you and he hesitated to text you. He remembered that he could find you using a tracking system on his phone that you didn't know of. He had it to make sure that you were safe at all times. He noticed you were at an unfamiliar house and he quickly went there. He knocked and he waited. He could hear you yelling and cussing someone out before you opened the door. "No! Shut the fuck up! You cheated you dumbass!" you yelled and you scoffed when an older family member flipped you off. You gasped dramatically then you acted all hurt. You turned to look at Andrew and you froze. "Why the hell are you here?" you asked and he showed you the things that he got you. "Look, I know I fucked up but...I still need you," he replied and he made eye contact with you. "Uhm...Holy shit! I didn't break up with you...Uhm...Thanks for my plushy! We're over you fucking cheater," you said and you quickly snatched your plushy before shutting the door. He stood there for a moment until one of your relatives opened the door. "Get off the fucking porch before I beat your pathetic ass," they said and they glared at him. He sighed and he noticed you behind them. "(Y/N)...I just want you to know that I still love you," he said with tears in his eyes and he left. You rolled your eyes and you went back to your family. You knew everything would be okay now and you decided to block and delete Andrew's number. You got over the break up after about 2 months and you were pretty happy with your family.