Cuddles and kisses

(f/m)= favorite movie :)

Andrew knocked on your door with his pajama pants in one hand and his toiletries in the other. You opened the door and you grinned. Tonight was your cuddle day. It all started one rainy day when you two first started dating. He came in and he went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. You got all the snacks ready for your cuddle day. You spent the morning getting ready for the day.

Andrew got out the shower and he walked out in his pajama pants. They were a simple color while yours was your favorite design. It was the same one that you wore on that rainy day. You grinned remembering how nervous he was while you two cuddled. You loved how warm he would get during the cold. He wasn't hot but he wasn't cold either. He was in between and it was comforting to you. He got more comfortable cuddling, and it became his favorite thing.

Andrew's hair dried after a little while and you two got a movie put on. You two decided to put on (f/m). You loved the movie more than he did but he still enjoyed watching it. It was your turn to choose the movie. Last time he chose a horror movie. He got more scared than you did and he's watched it multiple times. It was weird but also cute at the same time. He didn't like getting scared around you but now he doesn't mind as much.

You got into your positions, and you snuggled up to him. You were craving his touch for a while. He's been working a lot at his job and you two don't see each other as often. He's very clingy and he makes sure to call you every night. He likes to hear your voice before he sleeps. He used to be fairly distant but that was when you first started dating. He wasn't comfortable with physical touch. You understood and you were patient with him. He slowly started to be more affectionate as you two got closer. He went through a lot because of his family but he was recovering. 

Andrew was pretty nervous but also excited for your cuddle date. He kissed your forehead, and you laughed a little. You decided to be a little mischievous and you climbed onto his lap. You could hear his heart pounding, but he kept a stoic face. You laid your head on his chest, and you smiled. Cuddling was kind of calming for you. You started kissing him all over. He couldn't help but playfully push you away. You stopped after a few minutes, and you decided to put on the movie. He was starting to feel really warm, but he didn't want to do anything about it. He knew exactly what it was, and it embarrassed him. 

During the movie, he wanted to kiss you more. He lifted up your chin and he kissed your lips. You smiled and you tilted your head. He pulled away and he had his hands on your hips. He nibbled on your bottom lip, and you started laughing. He pulled away and he pouted. "Aw, don't be all pouty. We can keep kissing," you said, and he grinned. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He rubbed your back as he leaned in for a kiss. He licked your bottom lip and you shivered. 

Andrew's tongue explored your mouth as you tugged on his hair. He pulled away and his face was bright red. "More," he mumbled as he leaned in to kiss you again. Your lips connected as he moved his hands all over your back. He didn't know where he wanted his hands. You practically melted into his touch. He was very giving, and he knew how to use his tongue. It was kind of strange but also a good feeling. 

Andrew's teeth nibbled at your neck as you tried to keep from moaning loud. You had your hands all in his hair. You tugged it every now and then and he'd moan pretty loud. He would mumble words of affirmations and it made you smile. He's always the one complimenting you but he doesn't know how to take compliments. You pulled away and he looked like a kicked puppy. You laughed and you cupped his face. You kissed him and he kissed back. He had his hands up your shirt on your lower back. His hands were fairly cold, but they felt nice though. He went back to your neck after a few minutes, and you were turning into a mess. "Andy, come on. We should stop before things get too heated," you whined, and he stopped. He huffed but he pulled away from your neck. You smiled and you leaned on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you, and he kissed your forehead again.