I Love You No Matter What

This has violence in it! I'm case you're sensitive to that)

You were the only other person that Ashley liked, besides her brother Andrew. You met the two back in Elementary School and you became best friends with them. Ashley always warned you to never fall in love with Andrew or something terrible would happen to you. You always listened and you didn't see Andrew as a partner. Andrew however absolutely adored you. He always tried to get closer to you and give you subtle hints that he had a crush on you. You were sort of oblivious since you never noticed. Ashley would get angry and she would tell you to stop getting his attention all the time. You would always agree and not talk to him for a while. He hated it when you stopped speaking to him for a while. He wanted to tell you his feelings but Ashley would always tell him that things would go wrong and that you don't love him. He eventually gave up and started dating other people. You realized after a while that you loved him but he moved on from you. You were so upset but you decided to try and move on from him.

Once the pandemic started, you were forced to stay in your apartment with your roommate. She was pretty toxic and she blamed everything bad that would happen on you. She constantly threw things and she yelled and screamed at you all the time. She's hurt you a few times but it never truly bothered you. You tried getting a restraining order against her when she attempted to stab you. It never happened but you eventually had enough courage to finally end her life. You found a butcher knife on the counter and you picked it up and examined it. You shook with rage as you walked over to her room. She was complaining about how you supposedly hurt her and how you break things. You slowly opened the door and she sat up to look at you. "What the hell do you want? What're you gonna do?" she mockingly asked and you stared her down. "I'm going to fucking kill you," you replied and you got closer to her. She laughed and she got up from her bed. "You're so fucking pathetic. Do you really thing that you can kill me? I should be the one to kill you!" she replied with a sinister expression. She lunged at you and she quickly snatched the knife. You grabbed her by the hair and she screamed. "You bitch!" she yelled and the knife plunged into your shoulder. You grunted and you punched her. You took the knife and you shoved her to the floor. You sat on her stomach and she glared at you. "Aw! Look at all the blood!" she cooed with a psychotic look in her eyes. "I can't wait to see even more of it," she cooed and she grabbed you by the shirt. You grinned and you plunged the knife into the side of her neck. Her eyes widened and she started choking on blood. "What...The...F-Fuck?" she mumbled out and you put your pointer finger on her lips. "Shh...Just relax now! You'll be happier in hell you bitch," you replied at you pulled the knife out. You pulled the knife up and you plunged it back into her throat. She gagged and clawed at your arms. You grinned and you repeatedly stabbed her until she stopped moving.

After about 30 minutes, you finally registered what you had done. You teared up and you started sobbing. You couldn't believe that you had killed her. You stood up after a long while and you wiped your red, puffy eyes. You decided to call Ashley and talk to her about your situation. The phone rang until someone answered it. You spilled everything out and the other person remained silent. You finished and you heard a soft laugh. You were about to speak but the other person spoke first. "(Y/N)...It's okay. She was a horrible person. You didn't really do anything wrong. It was just self defense in my opinion. Please don't hurt yourself over the situation," the man spoke and you realized that it was Andrew. You stayed silent until you bursted into tears. He sighed and he tried to comfort you over the phone. You were so afraid of what would happen to you after the pandemic. "Listen...No one's going to be angry at you for what you did. Ashley and I...We found a dead guy and we did something worse than you...We ate the guy," he said and you looked at the phone in disbelief. "Really?" you croaked out and he hummed in response. "Yeah. We really needed food since they weren't feeding us," he explained and you nodded. You two talked for quite a while until he started getting really tired.

You stared at the ceiling sir a while and you didn't really care about anything. You were still shaken up about the whole ordeal. You fell asleep after a long while. You woke up to your phone ringing and you answered it. "(Y/N)?" Andrew asked with worry laced in his voice. "Yeah?" you replied, sitting up. "Are you feeling any better?" he asked and you sighed. "No," you mumbled and he took in a deep breath. "Everything will be okay. If anyone tried anything then I'll defend you," he replied. "Alright," you mumbled. He grinned and he started singing you a song that he knew would calm you down. You smiled and you started humming along. You felt a little better now. "You know...After all of this is over we're going on a date," he stated and you looked confused. "Why would you wanna go out with me?" you asked. "I'm a killer," you mumbled and he smiled over the phone. "You know (Y/N)...I love you no matter what you've done," he replied in such a soft, loving tone. You teared up and you were smiling. "I...I love you too," you said and he smiled. You two talked until you fell asleep. "Good night my love," he mumbled with a soft smile. He hung up and he went to his bedroom for the rest of the night.