Baking Together

(y/f/c)= your favorite cookies lol
Kind of spicy

Andrew was craving sweets but he didn't have any sweets. He really wanted some cookies. He decided to get some things to make cookies for himself. He got his wallet and he walked down to the store. When he entered, he saw you and your friend at the register. He smiled and he came up behind you. He hugged you and you whipped around. "Oh, hey, Andy," you said with a smile. "Hey sweetheart. What're you doing?" he asked and you shook your head. "My friend bought something for her father. They wanted me to come along for emotional support," you replied and your friend scoffed. You laughed and he grinned. "When you're done with that, do you wanna go back to my apartment and make cookies with me?" he asked and you smiled. "Of course!" you replied, excitedly. He smiled and he kissed your forehead.

He got the things he needed for his cookies and he invited you to his apartment. You were excited to bake with him. You haven't been inside his apartment yet because of his crazy sister. You quickly walked to his apartment complex and you went up to the 3rd floor. You found his room number and you knocked on it. He opened it with a huge smile plastered on his face. "Hey baby! Come on in," he said with a lot of excitement. You smiled and you went inside. "So, where's your sister at?" you asked and he sighed. "Our with her boyfriend. They're probably at his house or something," he replied. You nodded and you went into the kitchen. "So, where do we start? I have no clue how to bake," you said and he laughed. He got everything out and he grabbed a box of (y/f/c). You licked your lips as he put it down on the counter.

You two got started but it was hard to mix the dough. You decided to stir while he got some other things ready. You were having some trouble but you were to nervous to ask him for help. He noticed and he laughed. He got behind you and he help you stir it until it was at the right consistency. "There we go," he said and he kissed you on the cheek. You smiled and you rolled your eyes. "Alright, not it's time to do the other steps," he said with a smile. He grabbed a cookie sheet and he put small spoon fulls of cookie dough on it. Of course he sprayed it down with oil so they don't stick as bad. He put them in the oven and he turned to you. "How long does it say?" he asked and you picked it up. "9 to 11 minutes and on 375 degrees Fahrenheit," you answered. "Thanks baby doll," he said and you shook your head with a smile. He hugged you and you hugged him back.

You two sat on the couch once he set the oven and he used his phone for the timer. "So, do you wanna make out?" Andrew asked and your face went red. "I-You're so weird," you replied with a laugh. "Sure," you said after you saw his pleading eyes. He lifted up your chin and he kissed your lips. You smiled into it as he tilted his head. He nibbled on you bottom lip and you decided to tease him. He broke the kiss and he grinned. He kissed you a little more aggressively and you made a small sound. He licked your bottom lip and you opened your mouth. He explored your mouth and you groaned slightly. He started moving his hands up and down your hip and you couldn't help but shiver. He grabbed a fist full of hair and he pulled away. Your face was flushed and your lips were somewhat swollen. He grinned and he leaned down to your ear. He started whispering things as he continued to touch you more. You were both very turned on. You wrapped your arms around his neck once he let go of your hair. He started kissing your neck and you started moaning quietly. You didn't want anyone to hear but it was hard not to be loud.

He started nibbling your neck and you got a little bit louder. You started saying his name, which turned him on even more. This continued for a while until you both smelled something burning. It took you two a moment to realize that it was the cookies burning. Andrew quickly got up and he went to the cookies. He turned off the stove and he groaned in disappointment. They were all burnt to a crisp. You sighed and you got up. You walked over to him and you hugged him from behind. "It's okay, Andy! We can go get some at the bakery, since we kind of got carried away," you said with an embarrassed look. He smiled and he laughed. "Yeah, I guess we did. Uhm, if you'd like, we can continue this in my room," he replied with a seductive tone. You gulped and you looked away. "Uhm, I guess we can. Just don't be rough with me like last time," you mumbled and he chuckled. "Of course my little baby," he replied and he kissed your forehead. You smiled nervously as he scooped you up and took you to his room.

Sorry for this being so late lol. I've had no motivation for this and I've been working on another book. I've also been busy with school lol. Anyways, the updates will most likely be fairly slow.