Kids :)

You and Andrew are kids and you're 2nd graders :) P/G is parents or guardians:)
Sorry it's been so long! I've just been not motivated to write lol. I'll hopefully post more soon! I don't have any more ideas after this :D

Andrew and his sister were dropped off at school and she immediately noticed you. You were talking to your older brother while you two walked to your class. "Why're they walking to the same classroom? Are they the same age?" Ashley asked and he shrugged. "No. They're just really smart. They're actually your age. Their brother's my age. We have the same class," he explained and she nodded. She was excited to meet a genius. She dragged him over and she started talking to you. "Do you wanna bake cookies together? We can have a sleepover! Mommy and daddy won't mind as long as I tell them," she squealed and she jumped up and down. "Oh. Uhm...I guess I can. Maybe on a Friday after school or something," you replied, looking away from Ashley. "Oh yeah, I never introduced myself! I'm Ashley and this is my brother Andrew," she said and you nodded. Andrew was staring at your older brother as he leaned on another boy's shoulder. He glared at Andrew and he stuck his tongue out. Andrew and him had a staring contest as you and Ashley continued talking.

Andrew sort of kept an eye on you two but he couldn't do it for long because of his friend. He payed attention to the lesson but his focus kept drifting to you. You were different than the kids his age. You weren't very mature but you listened and you always listened to the teachers. Ashley lightly poked at your hand and you looked at her confused. She giggled and she stretched. "I'm hungry already," she said and you smiled. You noticed Andrew's eyes on you and it made you nervous. You went back to listening to your teacher and she was almost finished with the lesson. "(Y/N)?, can you please help me make sure everything's cleaned up after class?" Mrs. Jemma asked and you perked up. You smiled and nodded as everyone started getting ready to leave. You would clean up everyday since you enjoyed it for some reason. That was part of the reason why not many people talk to you.

Ashley waited for you and she squealed when she saw you. Andrew sat down next to his best friend and you sat down in front of them with Ashley. You two talked a lot but you never got in trouble. When the lesson started you would talk but stop when it started. You personally enjoyed going to school but Andrew hated it. He didn't know why but he just didn't like going to school. He was very smart but he just didn't want to do the work. He still did though because he didn't want to fail. He loved his teachers though since they understood him. His home situation wasn't the best because of his parents neglect. They never believed them even though he's never lied to them before. Ashley rarely lied but she only did when their parents wouldn't speak to them in days.

Andrew and Ashley rode the bus and they were the last stop. Andrew enjoyed the long ride but Ashley hated it. Ashley practically burst in and she had a huge smile on her face. "Mom! Dad! I have a new friend! They want to bake cookies one day and have a sleepover!" she yelled excitedly and she jumped up and down. Her mother smiled and she ruffled her daughters hair. "They can come over! We need to meet their parents soon though," she replied and she turned to Andrew. She patted his head and she asked how his day was. He smiled and he told her about how his day went. She sighed and she ruffled his hair. "I'm glad you met up with him! He's a super sweet boy," she said and she went off into her office. Ashley sighed and she walked up to Andrew. They played together for a while until it was time to eat.

You got ready for bed with the help of one of your (P/G). You were pretty happy and they put you off to bed. "Good night! Have a good night honey," they said and you smiled. "Good night!" you exclaimed and you laid in bed for a few minutes until you fell asleep. In the morning, you were excited to see Ashley and Andrew again. You bid farewell to your (P/G) and you ran up to them and Ashley hugged you. You two talked and played together on the playground. Andrew kept his eyes on you in a protective way. He wasn't sure why he wanted to keep you safe but he did.

You and Andrew grew closer as the year went on and you slowly developed feeling for him. He enjoyed talking and listening to you. He was deep in love with you but he knew that you didn't feel the same way. Andrew was excited when you and Ashley planned a sleepover that weekend. He knew exactly what was gonna happen. He was going to confess to you. The sleepover grew closer and he was more nervous than ever. He was ready to tell you how he felt.

You were coming over and he was right at the door. The second he heard your footsteps he swung the door open. He grinned and you smiled shyly. "(Y/N)!" Ashley shouted and she tackled you. Andrew jumped a bit and he smiled a little. You two went to her room and she talked to you about all sorts of things. You shared some of your own stories and then you two decided to go bake cookies with her mother. She obliged and the three of you make cookies together. Andrew was also there but he sat at the dinner table and he watched as you laughed and messed around.

Once you three were done with the cookies, he decided to finally tell you. He walked to his sisters room while she was talking to their dad about possibly getting ice cream the next day. You were laying on the ground and he walked right on in. "Hi Andrew," you greeted with a huge smile. "Hey," he replied. "I want to tell you something. Uhm, I really like you," he said nervously and your eyes went wide. "Really?" you asked and he nodded. His face was bright red and your face was dusted pink. "I like you too," you replied and he looked surprised. "Really?" he asked and you nodded. You got up and you hugged him. He hugged you back and he smiled. He was happy that you accepted him.