Chapter 1

(A/n: This is what you and your sister will be wearing, you guys can decide who's wearing what, and Also Rina is what is your sister's Nickname)

(Your POV)

I was out on the seashore again late at night, seeing if there was any sign of a mermaid tail or my mother.

Ever since I got older, my sister, Marina would tell me stories about our mom, and ever since that day, I would always wait by the seashore whenever I couldn't sleep or have free time.

I looked at the bracelet on my wrist that I found in my mom's belongings.

(It looks like the one from the prologue but it's a darker blue)

I sighed as I hugged it close to my chest as I looked back at the sea, before getting up and returning to the Marui I and Rina shared.

As I expected my sister was asleep on her side of the floor, I looked at the empty mat across the room which was my side.

I laid down and turned my back to face the wall.

Sighing quietly I closed my eyes falling into an ocean of dreams.

(NEXT DAY MARINA'S POV)

Today was a pretty busy day I had to go wrangle up all the Ilus that swam away, while (Y/n) had to go help take care of the younger Na'vi.

We both decided to go for a swim at our secret spot after those tasks were done.

I was happy when we had tasks that required us at different locations, which happens very rarely.

Don't get me wrong, I loved spending time with my little sis, but sometimes I want to see her interact with other people.

Honestly, I wish she saw how much the people admire her, her skill in fighting surpasses almost all the boys in the tribe.

Some actually used to underestimate us due to our sizes, but (Y/n) proved them wrong.

The only friend she was able to make and would spend time with aside from me was Tsireya, daughter of the chiefs of the tribe.

Honestly my sister never really saw how much value she had in her, and how much people admired her.

It really surprised the female Na'vi here when she said that she was not interested in anyone having her as a mate.

Most people thought she and Ao'nung would make good mates, but according to (Y/n) he gives her a pounding headache.

I mean I can see it, whenever I see Ao'nung and (Y/n) together it would usually be Ao'nung being held up by solidified water made by my sister, while his friends tried to get him down.

Ao'nung does now his limits though when it comes to us though, he would sometimes help us out with chores and would go for a swim with us alongside Tsireya.

People from our tribe actually ask me if there was a Na'vi (Y/n) was having a liking to, but I myself go off with a simple no as I also don't see her taking a liking to anyone at the tribe, and also the fact she barely talks to any of the male Na'vi aside from Ao'nung and Tonowari.

"Hey, Marina!" I heard one of the Na'vi that was gonna help me wrangle up the Ilus call waiting for me on another Ilu that didn't swim off and that was my cue.

Without saying a word I ran to the ocean diving before speeding off and getting a head start.

This was usually something me and (Y/n) enjoyed doing when we have ocean-related duties.