Chapter 2

(Your POV)

I was currently at mine and Rina's secret spot which was what we called a "Moon Pool" since Rina told me stories about how mother used to live in one of these, and also because it looked like one, but this one wasn't like the ones back on Earth, but we don't care, it's peaceful here.

As I waited for Rina I turned around resting my arms on the stone edge before laying my head on my arms.

I slowly close my eyes feeling tired from the fruit collecting today, Not wanting anything else but rest.

Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep

(Marina's POV)

I finally finished wrangling up all the Ilus, It took longer than expected since some of them were faster swimmers.

I am now on my way to my and (Y/n's) secret spot, She was probably there already, knowing how it took me longer than usual to get my chore done.

As I swam I then saw the underwater cave which was the entrance to our Moon Pool, I swam towards it, seeing the orange tail of my sister, it wasn't moving, which probably showed she was asleep.

I then came above the water and I was correct, my sister was asleep.

I chuckled lightly as I moved some of her hair away from her face as rested my head on my arm resting on the edge of the pool.

'She really looks like mother' I thought to myself, can't help but smile.

The smile I wore quickly fell as her breathing started to become heavy and get faster.

"(Y/n)?!" I said worriedly shaking her.

Just then her eyes shot open, but instead of her natural (e/c), it was an ocean blue that filled her eyes.

She started shaking, I panicked and quickly flipped her on her back, her head resting on my tail.

(Ronal's POV)

I was in my Marui fixing some fishnets, when Marina suddenly came in holding an unconscious (Y/n).

I dropped the fishnet and quickly to (Y/n) gently placing her on the mat.

"What happened?" I asked examining her.

"I-I don't know..." Marina said voice shaking a little, but she continued.

"We- we were just out swimming when she started to hyperventilate, a-and her eyes were glowing blue" she stuttered.

"I think it's best if she stays here for now, so I can make sure she's alright when she awakens," I said, my eyes still on the unconscious mermaid.

Marina didn't answer instead she gave a nod before going to her Marui.

(TIMESKIP NIGHT)

(Y/n's POV)

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a dark place, I know I was underwater since I have my tail...but everything is just pitch black.

I then felt a shiver down my back as I heard a growl behind me...

With heavy breathing, I turned around...

I jolted up from my back, breathing heavily. I looked around and noticed I was no longer in the Moon Pool, But I was inside a Marui, It was also night as the moonlight shined visibly through the entrance.

I got up and started walking back to my own and Rina's Marui.

As I got there as expected Rina was already asleep.

I sighed as I went to my own mat and lay down,

But I couldn't sleep.

I stayed up the entire night thinking about what I saw in that dream

Or was that even a dream...

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! sorry this took so long, I just had a pretty big writer's block, and also because I might have plans on writing for Nick Robinson and Richard Madden. Also because I'm trying to make some new covers for the book, but let me now if you want me to change the cover, and let me know on which of the 2 actors I just mentioned you wanna see me write for when this book is done, cause I do have stories planned for them already :)