Chapter 4

(Neteyam POV)

"Lo'ak" Tsireya said to my brother, "Your heart is fast" she finished. She was currently teaching us deep breaths.

Lo'ak looked nervous and apologized. Roxto and I looked at each other knowing very well what Lo'ak was feeling.

Just then I heard a familiar laugh, I looked toward the water and I saw Tuk, with one of the mermaid girls.

Tuk had a big smile on her face as she laughed, I then saw she was with the youngest mermaid (Y/n) who had a small smile on her face.

"Again! Again!" Tuk said excitedly, I looked a bit curious, what was she talking about?

(Y/n) chuckled lightly, "Alright, last one," she said.

She lifted up her hand out of the water and made a water ball in the air.

She then started moving her arm around causing the water ball's shape to change.

Just then the ball of water turned into the form of an Ilu, It began to swim in the air around Tuk's head as she laughed from pure joy.

I looked at (Y/n) who had a beautiful smile on her face from seeing how Tuk enjoyed her magic.

I was busy staring at Tuk and (Y/n) I had no idea I was staring at them. Nor did I notice the presence of another mermaid joining us.

Just then I was suddenly drenched in water, out of shock I shook my head out of surprise.

I looked around and saw how everyone (Lo'ak, Roxto, and Tsireya) had a trying not to laugh or a smug look on their face.

I looked behind Lo'ak and saw the eldest mermaid, Marina standing there with a ball of water floating in her hand and she had a smug look on her face.

"Staring at my sister won't help you in the water you know?" she said in a joking tone, as I heard Tsireya let out a small giggle.

I looked at my lap in embarrassment.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the late post and the short chapter, I just started my 3rd week of school and I've been pretty busy, I'll try to get chapters out as quick as I can, I hope you have a great day/night, cya in chapter 5!