Proluge

(In Pandora 14 years ago)

(3RD PERSON POV)

Ronal was strolling down at the beach humming a soft tune lost in thought when...

"AGH!" a sudden cry came from the distance snapping the Na'vi out of her thought, with concern and alertness in her body.

As she went in the direction where the scream came from she suddenly saw the silhouette of a woman who looked like she was limping and by the way her body moved she was in pain.

As Ronal took closer to the woman she suddenly stopped in her tracks when she saw the person making the noise.

It was a human

But she looked different...

The top part of her body looked like the ones humans have but, her bottom half looked nothing like the description they heard.

Humans have two legs but she had...

She had an orange tail that looked similar to a fish's tail.

Ronal was suddenly cut off by her observation when the "human" cried out again, but this time it seemed like she was now in more pain.

The human suddenly turned to her back to reveal a baby bump, which made Ronal realize why she was crying in pain.

She was about to give birth.

With her guard still up Ronal knelt beside the human and gently placed her hand on the human's small belly.

(TIMESKIP)

Later that day Ronal explained to the clan how the human who she learned whose name was (M/N) would be staying with them from now on.

They helped move her stuff to a separate Marui that had enough space for her belongings and her and her child, whom she named (Y/N).

They later found out (M/N) was a mermaid, but had the ability to turn her tail into legs as long as she was dry and not in the water.

But (M/N) had news to break, she had to leave to go and fight the Sky People who has her eldest daughter Marina held hostage.

She begged Ronal to promise to protect her children if she didn't make it out alive, In which Ronal agreed to.

So with a sleeping (Y/N) in the taller woman's arms, she watched as her new friend dove into the water, watching as her legs were turned into a big orange tail that shimmered under the Pandora Ocean and the moonlight.

Ronal then headed back to her Marui with the small infant asleep in her arms hoping that her new friend and her daughter would come back safe and unharmed.

Unfortunately, the next day Ronal went back to where (M/N) left and all she saw was a little girl who was about 5 years old, She then introduced herself as Marina (L/N).

She says that her mother came for her to save her from the Sky People and when they escaped she gave her a bracelet

(WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE)

And all she said was to swim to where she can feel a connection, which was to another bracelet that was in one of the luggage with Ronal and (Y/N).

She then said her mother then told her to look for a woman named Ronal, who has her little sister, (Y/N).

Ronal was beyond devastated by this news but instead of lashing out and going mad, she took the 5-year-olds hand to gently and lead her to her Marui while saying the words: "I'm the lady your mom told you to find, your sister is in my Marui"

As Marina entered the Marui, Ronal looked at the bright blue sea with the shining sun muttering the words.

"I promise I will protect them." before going inside.