Chapter 3

A/n: This is kinda eh, but whatever

(Marina's POV)

It's been a few days since the incident that happened in the Moon Pool, I tried to ask her if she felt anything out of the ordinary, but she would simply just tell me not to worry about it, and say that she was only overworked.

Today was a bit more peaceful, me and her were hanging out with Tsireya and some of the other Metkayina girls.

They were all just relaxing on a big rock in the middle of the sea, me and (Y/n) sitting on the edges our tails swinging lightly against the gentle waves.

(Tsireya's POV)

All of us were silent when suddenly one of them said "So (Y/n) how are things with Au'nong?" which broke the silence and interested chatter began to erupt.

I felt (Y/n) tense up, I could tell she was getting rather annoyed about the questions between her and my brother.

"Guys-" I tried to speak but was cut off, "Has he tried anything?" one of the girls said, "I heard you passed out a couple of days ago, did Au'nong save you from drowning?" another one of my friends asked.

The chatter continued until (Y/n) suddenly jumped from the rock into the water and swam away.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled but it was no use, she was already gone.

(Y/N's POV)

I was swimming underwater far away from Marina and the others, annoyed and frustrated, can't they see I don't have any romantic feelings for Au'nong?

I stopped for a moment, trying to catch my breath.

Just then I felt something touch my shoulder, I turned around rapidly but calmed down only to see it was my sister who had her hands up in defeat.

She then signed on how we had to head back to the island.

I was hesitant, still a bit irritated by the topic earlier, but agreed, and we started to swim a lot faster, as I felt bubbles ripping from my face.

(Neteyam's POV)

My family felt the eyes of the Metkayinan People on us, as they probably wondered why forest people are at a place for reef people.

As we climbed off our Mountain Banshees, I heard my dad tell my mom to leave her bow on her Banshee which she did.

I saw Kiri covering her chest with her arms, as Tuk was holding mom's hand.

As we were walking more of the reef people began to circle us.

Dad raised his arms showing that we mean no harm in coming here.

We were hearing their whispers about us, I could tell Kiri was getting uncomfortable as she tightened her top cloth around herself.

Just then 2 Na'vi boys of the clan who were around my age came past the people.

Lo'ak and I greeted them as they stared at us, they were probably judging us.

"Look! What is that?" the shorter one said as he continued "Is that supposed to be a tail?" he finished as he and his friend laughed.

I looked at him slightly annoyed.

I looked at Lo'ak who was looking at something else, I turned to what he was staring at and saw he was looking at a girl around his age.