Chapter 5

Aria's POV

It was official. My life sucked. I had an okay life before. I had a best friend, not the best relationship with my brother, parents that were gone all of the time, but I still had things that put a smile on my face. I still had things that made me happy. All of my happiness was being drained from my body.

I felt like my life was being sucked out of my body. It hurt. It hurt so much.

The next three weeks were miserable. Awful. 

I was depressed. I was so sad. I couldn't get away from the constant pain in my heart. I couldn't remember the last time I laughed or smiled. Jai tried for a while to get me to laugh and smile again, but I just couldn't. He eventually just held me while I cried.

I cried a lot. I cried too much.

I knew that I shouldn't cry over the asshole, but I couldn't help myself. I always thought that your mate was the one person in the world that would love you for all eternity, no matter what. I was so wrong.

From what I heard, Damien was doing okay. The couple times I had seen him in the hallway he always had a scowl on that beautiful face of his. His temper wasn't the best lately. I could hear him getting pissed off at everything when he was over at my house hanging with Aaron. He overall looked pretty bad, even though I don't know why since he was the one who rejected me. I knew he was still doing okay because I passed out. A lot.

The douchebag was sleeping with everything that had a vagina and heartbeat. 

I fell behind in school because I had started to skip because I couldn't risk passing out every freaking hour. He was bringing his disgustingness to a whole new level.

One morning I woke up and actually got up. I needed to let Bella out. Bella had been weaker lately, but she still needed to run around every so often.

I looked in the mirror for the first time in a while. The girl that looked back at me was not the girl that I knew. She couldn't be Aria Montgomery. 

Aria Montgomery had shiny black hair. She had big, hazel doe eyes that shone. A big smile that strutted across her big, plump lips. She radiated health and happiness.

This girl looked awful. She was pale, almost paper white. She had sad, puffy eyes from the crying that happened constantly. Limp black hair that was a bird's nest. Chapped, colorless lips. Scarily thin. I weighed about 90 pounds. For a 17 year old girl at 5'2, that's bad.

I knew that Aaron had noticed my dramatic change, but ever time he asked me about it or tried to comfort me I pushed him away. I didn't want to be hurt again. I didn't want to become close to him and then him one day get all distant, which is what happened at the beginning of high school. I was his loser, little sister. My parents hardly ever saw me. They traveled so much. My mom did comment on my appearance the last time I saw her, but she thought I was just gross from my period.

I sighed at the girl in the mirror and wiped away a tear that was rolling down her cheek.

I went into the forest outside of my house and shifted into Bella. Bella let out a satisfied grunt and shook herself out.

Let's just run to the edge of the world. I told her. I want to forget about my life here and start over.

Let's do it. Bella simply said. She was starting to slow down too. Her fur wasn't nearly as silky has it used to be. It was dull and matted. She was getting to be on the thinner side too. She was getting weak too.

So we ran. We ran as much as we could, which wasn't too much since we were both so weak. But we tried, and we ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short... but starting to set up for her suicide. Thanks for reading :)

XOXO

Comment

Vote

Follow

-Kaeli