Chapter 4

Aria's POV

            When I opened my eyes I was met with leaves. Dark green were leaves were above me, and they were dark because there wasn't much light out. The sun was close to setting. I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

            What happened? I asked myself because I couldn't remember anything that had happened. All I remembered was coming out here to sit under this tree for my lunch. I didn't want to be in that lunch room, at all.

            I just heard Bella crying and howling in my head. She was doing it for the whole time that I walked back home. I didn't want to shift because I don't think she wanted to be let out at all. I took my time walking back to my house. I was a little wobbly. Had I really slept through the whole day?

            I walked up my front porch and let myself in. I could hear the TV from the living room. Aaron was home.

            "Hey, I'm home." I said peeking my head into the room. Aaron was watching some sports game.

            "Hey, where were you? I was getting a little worried." He said looking over at me. Aaron had been acting more caring lately. Normally he would just ignore me or just tell me not to bother himself or him. It was weird, but I liked it. Aaron and I hadn't been close in years.

            "Yeah, I feel asleep under a tree at school. I just woke up." I replied, still confused of why I did that.

            "Oh okay." Aaron replied while he turned back to the TV. "Want to watch something?" He asked as he started flipping through the channels.

            I wanted to. It would have been fun spending time with him, but I needed to go lay down. Bella was still crying and howling and it was giving me a bad headache. "I think I'll pass for tonight. I have a lot of homework to do."

            "Okay, well if you can later come on down." Aaron said as he chose to watch Taken, the Liam Neeson movie.

            I hightailed it up to my room before I collapsed on the floor. I realized how walking home did not help the pain in my stomach area. It was like a burning searing pain. I didn't understand what was happening to me.

            Then it all hit me. I remembered everything that had happened to me. I had been eating lunch under the tree back at schools when my body just erupted into pain. I had never felt anything so painful, including my first shift which hurt like a bitch.

            Why? Was all I could think. Why did that happen to me. I had never heard people mention going into a random pain.

            I was just so confused and wanted to go to bed. I was exhausted. I changed my clothes and climbed into bed. I didn't even bother taking a shower or washing my teeth. My eyelids felt too heavy and I couldn't keep them open for another moment.

            In the morning I got up like normal and go ready for school. I made my way downstairs. It was Thursday so all I had to do was get through today and tomorrow then I could lock myself up in my room again.