A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket

Don narrating : Last time on the Ridonculous Race, some teams had more fun than utters. Okay, someone is DEFIANTLY getting fired this time! *Groans* The ants came marching one by one, and an alliance between the Sisters and the twins ended before it started. The pressures of the race started to get to the Daters, (y/n) and Tyler came in first, and we said soy long to the Vegans, who came in last and were cut from the competition.

Cut to Don, walking along the Copacabana Beach and it's Chill Zone

Don: Sadly, their flight home crash-landed on a small island populated by cannibals! Heh, it's weird; I can't even think about it without laughing. Now get ready for more deliciousness because this is, the Ridonculous Race!

Cut to the beach, where the Chill Zone is, Don is waiting there

Don: Last week's Chill Zone was here, Copacabana Beach, which is the starting point for today's race! Leaving first will be (y/n) and Tyler.

(y/n) and Tyler walk over to the Don Box. (y/n) hits the button and collects the tip

(y/n): Make your way to Dracula's Castle in Transylvania?

Don: Transhlvania!

He spits out a set of fake teeth.

Don: Transylvania! Home of majestic mountains, old Saxon architecture and the birthplace of the heebie jeebies! Teams must travel here, to this castle, to receive their next tip!

Cut back outside, Don speaks to (y/n) and Tyler

Don: This shuttle bus will take you to the airport!

(y/n) and Tyler run all the way to the bus. Cut to later on, all the other teams get on the bus. In the back of the bus, Crimson and Ennui just sit. Deadpan.

Crimson: What is this strange feeling?

Ennui: I fear it may be *zoom in on his face dramatically* happiness.

Ennui confessional: Transylvania. I can't believe it. 

Crimson confessional: Awesome.

Jacques confessional: We came in-

Josee confessional: DON'T SAY IT!

Jacques moves back in fright

Jacques confessional: An unacceptable spot...?

Josee glares away from him, he sighs and starts to speak again, less nervously

Jacques confessional: And now we are stuck on the same bus as everyone! This makes more things unacceptable!

Josee glares and breathes heavily and walks off-screen where she begins to throw everything and anything she can find, shrieking. Jacques just shrugs

Jacques confessional: Oh, Josee will be okay. She'll rage herself to sleep.

Back on the bus, sure enough Josee is passed out from the fit. 

Josee: Stupid show... gold medal...

Behind them, Tom giggles anxiously.

Tom: Can I show them? Let me show them! 

Jen: Yes, yes! Show them! 

Tom pulls out a red fez with a black string and gold tinsel

Tom confessional: I bought it off a local here, who, as it turns out, is a distributor!

Jen confessional: So Tom ordered four thousand of them to be shipped home!

Tom confessional: I am gonna make fezzes happen!