Hello and Dubai

Don narrating : Last time on the Ridonculous Race, our teams took a blistering stroll through Hawaii! (y/n) and Tyler showed some love as they took first place, Josee found a new good-luck charm, Kelly told Taylor she's not that chipotle after all and Carries heart broke into a million pieces! But it was all eyes on the Daters, who became Haters and arrived last. When they found out it was a non-elimination round, you could really see the joy on their faces! Let the madness continue! This is. The Ridonculous Race!

Don: Welcome back to the Ridonculous Race, where our racers are ready to say aloha to Hawaii! (y/n) and Tyler came in first.

The duo run up to the Don Box, which has a tourist shirt on again. Tyler slams the button on the Don Box and collects the tip.

Tyler: We're going to... Duh-bay? Huh?

Don: Or as it's more commonly known, Dubai! An oasis of luxury, manmade islands and a mall so big even teenagers get lost! Once here, teams must bus to Burj Al-Arab, the worlds only seven star hotel, to find their next Don Box.

Teams whistle for cabs and race to the airport, in the airport, the receptionist at the front desk pours himself some coffee and turns around to find (y/n) and Tyler, Best Friends, Ice Dancers, Reality TV Pros, Sisters, and Stepbrothers all standing in line.

(y/n): Dubai, please!

The receptionist types on his computer

Receptionist: Flight leaving now has... twelve seats! Rest on next flight.

The teams cheer as Dwayne and Dwayne Jr run up next, Dwayne cheers

Dwayne: All right, we made it!

Dwayne Jr: Count again.

Dwayne stops cheering and counts the other contestants, then facepalms

Dwayne: Darn it!

Dwayne Jr confessional: Already tied for last. Yay...

Dwayne confessional: Don't count us out yet, kiddo! Last time we were on the first flight and it got delayed, remember?

Cut back inside the airport, the Police Cadets, Adversity Twins, Goths, Rockers, Mom and Daughter and Daters have joined Father and Son in line

Don: While the last six teams wait to board their flight out, the first six are about to fly Air Dubai, with the worlds most opulent first-class section- for winners only.

(y/n) and Tyler dive into the hot tub as the other teams walk to the economy class section. Tyler munches on chocolate chip cookies.

Tyler: Mmm, cookie?

Jacques: Oh, may we?

The flight attendant pushes him back into the economy class and closes the curtains

Tyler: Huh. Guess not.

Jacques: That hot tub should be ours! How did we place third?!

Josee: As my mother always says, bronze is the medal of failure!

She spits

Josee: But, mama, our luck is about to change!

She pulls out her lava rock

Jacques: Josee's replaced her lost lucky rabbit's foot with a pretty rock! Our luck is bound to improve!

Suddenly, the compartment above him opens up and drops various items on him, such as a suitcase, a pair of figure skates, some bowling pins, some books and magazines, some coconuts, a bowling ball and a pineapple

Josee: Forged from lava, this stone embodies my fiery determination to win! *cackles*

Jacques: You mean our determination to win?