Hawaii Honeyruin

Don narrating: Last time on the Ridonculous Race, our teams paid a visit to Count Dracula's creepy crib, and it terrified everyone... almost. Oh yes, the Goths cracked their first smiles, but other teams cracked under the pressure! the Daters only accomplishing the 'barely', 'botched' and 'bicker' parts. While the Ice Dancers grabbed first place, I think Emma may have unknowingly caught Noah's heart. Sadly, Tom and Jen had creative differences, and by the time they ironed them out, it was too late. Who will fez their way off this week? Hold onto your hats! It's time for. The Ridonculous Race!

Don: We're back in Transylvania, where yesterday's first place team is about to get today's first travel tip!

Jacques and Josee walk up to the Don Box, Jacques hits the button on top and Josee collects the tip

Josee: Take a donkey cart to Bucharest and fly to, HAWAII!!!

Don: Hawaii! Home of beautiful sunshine, ukuleles and shirts that should only be worn ironically!

Don is next to an airport, a Don Box wearing a tourist shirt is next to him.

Don: Once teams land they'll need to find this Don Box! *Taps his earpiece* Hahaha, very funny. Was that you, Wardrobe?

Laughing is heard on the other end. Cut to the Ice Dancers, Reality TV Pros, and Sisters all on a wagon pulled by a donkey, Josee and Jacques are driving in the front while the others are in the wagon, Kitty and Owen have started a game of charades, Kitty is mimicking taking a picture with a camera

Owen: Oh, oh, I'm good at this game! Uh, um goalposts! No, a rectangle face? A box of candy!

Kitty facepalms as Jacques and Josee glare at the four

Josee confessional: Playing is for children, we stay focused on our goals at all times!

Jacques confessional: I'm so focused, I haven't washed my boxers since the race started!

Josee confessional: That's not focused. That's gross.

Jacques confessional: Well maybe some people think your lucky rabbit's foot is gross, eh?

Josee pulls out Bub-Bun

Josee confessional: Don't listen to him, Bun-Bun.

She kisses it, back outside, Owen is still guessing

Owen: Cheesecake?

Kitty: Click!

Owen: Oh, exploding chocolate cheesecake!

Emma: Camera. It's a camera. She said click! How did you not get that? Did you hear that?

Cut to Noah's POV, it is tinted pink and hearts surround Emma.

Emma: How do you put up with this all day long? Um, what's his problem? Hey! Earth to weirdo. Hello? Hello? Ugh.

Owen: You okay buddy?

Noah: My stomach feels funny.

Owen: Do you have to make boom boom?

the wagon starts to roll over some bumps in the road, the wagon rattles around. In the commotion, Josee doesn't notice Bun-Bun slip from her pocket, it falls onto the ground. The next car, which has Father and Son, Mom and Daughter and the Stepbrothers rolls up a few meters behind them

Chet: Ugh, this donkey reeks!

Lorenzo: He said the same thing about you!

Chet: Pfft, a talking donkey?! Yeah, cause that's possible!

Lorenzo: It must be possible cause you're talking right now! Booyeah! Call me when you got a comeback!

Chet: Lorenzo is a poo-head!