✿-* 6

"Baby, tú ere' mala, tú en mi cama, baby, no te vayas.. Devórame"

 Devórame"✿

TOMS POV

This guy thought he was scary, with his corny ass little note.

I beat this guy once i'm sure i could do this multiple times more, i don't care if he's from Florida or Germany, i'll beat him senseless.

I thought about going to see Nessa but i thought that she needs her personal space..

Plus i didn't feel like getting rejected again.

"TOM!!!" i heard bill scream, "WHAAT" i screamed back as i saw him running to my room, "ARE YOU GOING TO ASHLEYS PARTY TONIGHT?" he said excitedly, "you mean the girl i fucked?" i said chuckling, "ugh you did?" he said disappointed.

I think he likes her..

"Yeah but that was like 5 months ago i'm sure she doesn't even remeber" i said trying to make things better, "Yeah i'm sure" he said sarcastically, "But yeah i am going" I said, " Okay well it's starts at 8pm so be ready by then" Bill said as he walked out the room.

Maybe i could hook up with someone at the party to forget about Nessa.

I'm sure they can't be half as good as her but any could work at this point.

(guys it's taking everything in me not to make him talk in shawty bae💔)
________________________________

NESSAS POV

"AHHHHHHH" I heard Lina scream as she ran into my room, "GUESS WHO JUST INVITED US TO A PARTY" she said enthusiastically, "Who?!" i said confused but still curious, "ASHLEY" she said basically spitting in my face, "Who's that?" i asked confused, "LOOK" she grabbed her laptop and showed me a very beautiful girl, "Is she a girl kisser" i asked intrigued, "YES SHES A BOY AND GIRL KISSER" Lina said very excited, a lil too excited...

I think she likes her..

"Well shoot your shot tonight at the party!" i said smiling at her, she smiled back as she closed her laptop and walked over to Charlie's room to scream at him.

I decided to go for a walk to clear my head.

As i went to put my shoes on, i saw Tony looking at me.

"What?" i asked giving him a stank look, "Are you going to see Tom?" he asked in an angry voice, "No? The fuck im just going for a walk why are you mad?" i asked annoyed, "I don't like that dude" he said as he walked into his room.

Weirdo.

As i stepped outside, the fresh air hit me like a slap in the face.

It felt good.

I walked around for a while until i reached a small coffee shop i hadn't seen before.

Hmm cute.

I decided to go in and get some hot cocoa and cookies.

As i was ordering i saw paparazzi.

Ugh god can i live without paparazzi everywhere.

I took my stuff and angrily walked back to my house with the cute bag of food in my hand.

I stepped into the house and put the bag of food on the table and noticed the time, it was 5pm, which means i need to start getting ready for the party.

I wanted to get ready early so that i could look good for the party since that hot girl was going to be there and i didn't want to look bad infront of her.

Kinda gay of me but i don't really care.

Maybe i was going to get laid tonight who knows.

I wanted to wear something cute, i didn't want to look like i was trying too hard but i wanted to look like i was trying hard enough.

I took a shower, washed my hair, blow dried it, and picked out an outfit, by now it was 6:30pm, it took me atleast 20 minutes to find the perfect outfit.

But i finally found it.

I went to my vanity once i was done getting dressed and started doing my makeup.

Once i was done i checked the time and i was still early, it was 7:30pm.

I looked in the mirror one last time and i looked so good.

As i headed downstairs i noticed everyone was waiting for me, "You ready?" Tony said as i smiled, "Very!" i said happily

I hopped into the car and was looking out the window.

I noticed that Ashley's house was very close to Toms.

Ugh he needs to get out of my head.

Once we got there a pretty girl i recognized from the Facebook profile Lina showed me earlier came walking up to us.

"Oh my god SlowBurn!"she exclaimed as her blonde hair fell perfectly on her shoulders.

"I've been dying to meet you guys, i love your new album The Walk Back Home, it's such an amazing album!" she said as she pointed at Lina, "You, i love you" she said to Lina, "You're my favorite!" she said as Lina smiled they started talking, but i wasn't focused, all i could think about was Tom..

I miss him.

Then i suddenly saw Bill Kaulitz walking up to Ashley and joined them in conversation, i could see sexual tension between Lina and Bill which made me raise an eyebrow.

But then i felt hands cover my eyes, "Guess who this is!" a very familiar voice said, "Tom!" i exclaimed as i hugged him, i could see over his shoulder many girls giving me dirty looks but i just ignored them, i was the one in his arms anyways not them.
________________________________
𝐕.𝐕-*
hey guys so sorry for the cliffhanger (again) i don't plan on leaving u guys on a cliffhanger it just happens sorry y'all 💔💔
      𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕.𝐕 ✿-*