✿-* 8

"Bang, bang, a knock on the door, another big bang and you're down on the floor, oh no! What do we do? Don't look now, but I lost my shoe..."

NESSAS POV

NESSAS POV

I heard my alarm ringing as i turned it off and hoped out of bed.

I remembered about what Tom said last night so i went to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast.

It was a simple Saturday morning and all i was going to do was watch South Park all day.

Best show ever.

I looked at my phone and saw that me and Tom were trending.

And i saw 99+ unread messages from my manager.

Great.

"Hello Maria que paso? Te moriste?" I joked as soon as i picked up, "Vanessa have you not seen that you're trending? La gente si que están molesta contigo, especialmente las nenas, they are jealous" she said sounding concerned, she was like the mother i never had, i loved that she cared about me so much.

"Yes i saw, that wasn't supposed to happen, estaba muy borracha" i said trying to make it better, "QUE?! YOU KNOW YOU CANT GET DRUNK YOURE TOO YOUNG MIJA!" she said extremely concerned, "Okay i'm sorry i have to go i have things to do" i said hanging up.

She can be so extra sometimes.

I was falling asleep on the couch when i felt someone jump into the spot next to me, almost squishing my legs.

"Bitch be careful with my legs" i said as i kicked Tony in the face and started attacking him with my feet.

"Don't start hoe i'll put my toes on your bitch ass face" He said trying to push my feet away from his face, "EWW IM SORRY" i said putting my feet down and going to cuddle with him.

"Me and Lina are going to the beach later with Tom and Bill, i could ask them to bring Georg and Gustav so you and Charlie can come too" i said, "Yeah that would be cool" he said glued to the tv.

If there's something me and Tony love, is this show.

"Okay let me call Tom" i said standing up and walking to my room.

(i'm too lazy to write this but basically she called him and he said he's bringing his whole band and she's bringing her whole band, and Georg and Gustav and are going to the car with Tony and Charlie while Nessa and Lina are going in the car with Tom and Bill)