★-* 1

"I'd say, see you next time, if I thought there were a next time, easy conversation, ain't exactly where we're at, t's so strange, deciding, how I feel about you, it ain't like, I ain't used, to going on without you.."

    NARRATORS POV

    NARRATORS POV

it's been a while since Nessa and Tom broke up, it's been exactly a year and 4 months.

Nessa was now 19 and had a boyfriend of 8 months, he was a little older, being 28.

"Hey baby" James said walking inside the house, Nessa heard him and felt annoyed, she was getting really tired of him, especially because she was forcing herself to love him, though she knew she didn't.

"Hey James i need to talk to you.." The girl said as she walked over to him, usually she would give him a kiss, but this time she didn't.

"Oh what's up my love?" The man said to her as she motioned to the couch.

As they sat down he could tell something was wrong by the guilty look in her face, many thoughts were racing through his mind, but he knew this was most probably the end.

"James im so sorry, but i don't know if i can keep doing this, i've been forcing myself to love you for 8 months and it's really tiring, i tried to love you but i just couldnt, it isn't you it's me, i just can't get over my ex even if it's been a year maybe even more, i don't know i've lost count, but i can't stay with you anymore, you're a great boyfriend and deserve someone way better than me, you deserve someone who loves you truly and that's obviously not me" Nessa said, she had a guilty look on her face but she felt relived, like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders.

"It's okay Vanessa i understand" James said standing up to leave, for some reason he never called her by her known nickname, he always called her Vanessa which made her kind of disgusted.

The girl looked out the window, seeing him drive off, she felt guilty but atleast she was single again, and she was definitely going to mingle, maybe even more than just mingle.

She hopped into her best friends room and jumped on his bed, he was sleeping so she woke him up.

"What do you want Nessa" Tony said annoyed at his friend waking him up, "Tonyyyy im single! Let's go to the Miami Club tonight!" she said excited, maybe too excited for someone that just got out of a relationship.

"Okay we'll go to the club later just let me sleep" Tony said putting a pillow over his head, Nessa just smacked his butt and ran away.

Nessa was honestly happy about not being in a relationship, though she felt guilty at the same time.

She decided to spend the day just eating ice cream and watching South Park, her favorite show.

TOMS POV

"Tom are you going to the Miami Club tonight?" Bill said to me, "You should totally go, Miami has all the hot women" Georg said, i really didn't feel like partying but i do feel like getting laid so i decided i should go.

"Yeah i'll go" I said as i walked over to the fridge and took out a beer and started drinking, this became a daily thing, i would constantly drink beer and smoke, my friends and my brother all were concerned but didn't want continue talking about the subject since i would just get irritated and tell them to shut up.

I was going to watch TV when i saw that South Park was playing, it made me think of HER.

That was her favorite show, even if it's been a year and four months, counting, i still thought about her, more than i'd like to admit, i just couldn't seem to get over her, no matter how hard i tried, i hooked up with so many other women and i even got into some relationships, but none of them compared to her.

I just wish i had a time machine so i could stop myself from doing what i did.

I just wish i was still with her.

NESSAS POV

I was getting ready for the club, i wore my sluttiest outfit and ran out the door, my friends were there and they were all ready to the club, they were excited since i haven't been to the club in 8 months.

"OMG! You look like such a whore i love it!" Josie said, she was always the one that wore the most revealing outfits in the group, but i beat her to it tonight, "You look more like a hoe than Josie! And that's saying a lot" Belle said making me laugh.

Once we got there i noticed there was a lot of new people, i was scanning the crowd and looking at all the new faces when i saw a very familiar face..,

Oh shit.

He was sitting by himself, when he noticed me looking at me, and looked at me, we were making eye contact but i couldn't help but to feel nervous as i wasn't ready to see him again..

________________________________
𝐕.𝐕-*
hey pookies 😘😘 next chapter imma make a lot of drama happen hehehehe also should i make them get back together or no?
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕.𝐕 ★-*