✿-* 7

"I just wanna get high with my lover, veo una muñeca cuando miro en el espejo, kiss, kiss"

"I just wanna get high with my lover, veo una muñeca cuando miro en el espejo, kiss, kiss"✿

NESSAS POV

As i was talking to Tom some random ass girl came and hugged him from behind "Tom baby who's this?" She said giving me a dirty look, i scoffed and was about to walk away when i heard Tom speaking.

"No Nessa don't leave" he said as he pushed the girl off of him, "Rebecca how many times am i going to tell you i don't want you, you can show as much cleavage as you want and you can wear the smallest skirt, but i don't want YOU" he said to her annoyed as she started crying and ran away.

damn tuff lmao.

I looked at Tom with my mouth wide open as i burst out laughing.

"Oh my god that's so embarrassing for her id die honestly" i said laughing my ass off, "She's always on my dick like i've tried to reject her nicely but it didn't work" he said chuckling, i just smiled at him and kissed him.

I didn't even think about it.

It was so quick it felt like my mind was moving on its own, like i wasn't controlling it.

He kissed me back but i pulled away, "Let's go somewhere quieter, maybe outside?" i said biting my lip nervously waiting for his answer, "Hell yeah!" he said as we went outside.

We sat on some little bench outside and just madeout under the moonlight.

It felt unreal, his arms around me, the smell of cigarettes on his breath, it was making me insane.

And then i felt a flashing light blind me as i turned around to see paparazzi taking a picture.

Oh shit.

I quickly got up without even saying bye to Tom and ran inside to get the others since we had to leave.

I saw Charlie and Tony talking to a group of people and told them we need to leave now, it took us a while to find Lina but when he found her she was kissing Bill and looked completely wasted.

This whore oh my god.

"Lina we have to go NOW" i said to her, "Ugh shut up Nessa let me live!" she said obviously too drunk to think straight, "Lina you're too drunk let's go" i said grabbing her arm, "Bye Bill call me" she yelled as she struggled to walk.

We got in the car and like usual Tony was driving, surprisingly, he wasn't drunk at all, Charlie was a little tipsy and Lina was completely wasted.

Lina and me sat in the back and she fell asleep on my shoulder.

While we were on the way home i knew me and Tom were going to be trending...

I was so caught up in the moment that i let my guard down from paparazzi now i'm fucked.

We quickly got home and i helped Lina into bed.

"Goodnight Lina" i said as i kissed her forehead, "Goodnight Nessa you're the best sister ever" she said making me smile.

I walked over to my room and jumped onto my bed, staring at the ceiling.

I got tired of thinking so i changed into my pjs.

I crawled into bed and i couldn't sleep, my phone started buzzing and i saw that it was Tom.

He texted me asking me to call him.

So i did.

"Nessa" he said as i heard heavy breathing in the background, what the hell.

"Listen Tom i'm sorry for kissing you i really shouldn't have" i said genuinely, "No no i really liked it" he said still breathing heavily, i was a little scared why he sounded like he just ran a mile but i ignored it.

"Okay, i'm going to try to sleep now" i said trying to hand up because i was low-key scared of what he was doing.

"I'm going to pick you up tomorrow at 4:30pm, be ready, we're going to the beach" he said and hung up not even letting me respond.

Whatever.

I quickly fell asleep but all i thought about was him...
________________________________
𝐕.𝐕-*
guys sorry for making this chapter short and rushed, next chapter is going to be super long 🙏🙏🙏
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕.𝐕 ✿-*