✿-* 10

"But I need to tell you something, my heart just can't be faithful for long I swear I'll only make you cry.."

NESSAS POV"Hey everybody we have special guests tonight, let's put out hands together for the one and only, SlowBurn!" the interviewer said, as i broke away from my thoughts hearing the crowd cheering

NESSAS POV
"Hey everybody we have special guests tonight, let's put out hands together for the one and only, SlowBurn!" the interviewer said, as i broke away from my thoughts hearing the crowd cheering.

The interviewer kept asking basic questions until he said something that made me a little scared, "Okay now that were done with all the basic questions, let's get to the spicy questions"  he said making me nervous.

"So, Nessa, we know you might have dated guitarist and band member Tom Kaulitz, what happened between you guys?" he said as he showed a picture of my yelling at him in my front yard and him looking sad.

"Uhm that is none of your business" i staid clearly annoyed, but that wasn't the answer the crowded wanted, everyone kept pushing me and pushing me until i said the truth.

"He was being.. unloyal, and i, as a girl that was raised around strong independent Puerto Rican women will not take that" i said trying to hold back tears as i looked at the picture in the screen, he looked very guilty.

I miss him.

"Woah so Toms the bad guy? Not you? Wow you deserve better" the interviewer said, but i was tired of him already so i didn't care what he has to say.

I was packing my bags to go back to Florida when i suddenly got a call

It was Tom.

I ignored it but it he called 15 times. .

Desperate much?

I just ignored it and put my bags in the car.

Me and my band all got in the car and we were on our way to the airport.

We went inside the airport and waited there until our flight was called.

After a while our flight was called we were on our way, but then i heard someone call my name, i turned around and saw Tom making a fool of himself screaming my name in the middle of the airport.

What the fuck?

I saw his stupid self just yelling and started moving faster, as i got in the plane i thought about Tom.

What if i came running back to him?

Whatever, i didn't care anymore, i was going to start a new chapter of my life, WITHOUT Tom.

TOMS POV
I realized i was too late ...

I was never going to see her again, she wanted nothing to do with me, and i felt hopeless.

She was my missing piece, and now that piece has left me and is never going back.

Words themselves could not express what i was feeling.

I walked out of the airport and into my car where i broke down, and i cried.

I never thought a girl could make me cry, but here i am.

I was on my way home when i got a text from her

VANESSA <3
today at 5:37 pm

Maybe i'll see you again in another lifetime, but for now we will have to forget about eachother, i will miss the times we had together and the moments we shared but i can't be with someone that can't love just one person.

Those words hit me like a brick.

I soon got home and just sat on the couch with my flip phone in my hands.

Bill walked up to me and asked if i was okay, i said nothing as i handed him my flip phone and let him read what she texted me.

"Damn that was deep Tom you really fucked up you're definitely not getting her back, sorry bud" he said patting my back, Bill wasn't the best at comforting me, but that made me laugh.

"Thanks Bill you're funny" i said as i stood up and went to my room.

I finally realized that i was never going to see her again, and she would've stayed with me if i just hadn't made that one decision..

I'm so stupid.

________________________________
𝐕.𝐕-*
sorry for this short chapter, the next will be longer!! 🩷🩷
      𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕.𝐕 ✿-*