𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫

kaydence gets her and devin's 6 month old baby girl, armani ready for her daddy's game 1 of the first round playoff series suns v nuggets

kaydence babytalks to their child as she had gracie's corner playing in the background getting armani dressed.

'you ready to go see daddy?' she gushes to armani as she does her soft curly hair like her dad's.

'ya..jdkdk' mani responds in babytalk.

'baby you said part of your first word!' kaydence says shockingly.

armani giggles with her perfect little gums poking out.

'alright we're done so let's get in the car and see daddy!' kaydence makes car noises.

...

kaydence gets armani out of her carseat and carries her courtside where she knows devin is warming up getting locked in.

'booker!' kay shouts out.

devin turns his head quickly and finds his fiancée and babygirl.

'hi, my babies.' devin kisses kaydence on the lips and kisses armani on the forehead over and over.

'armani almost said her first word at home.'

'really?' kay sees devin's eyes light up with joy.

'what's she say?' he says eagerly to know.

'well i asked "you ready to see daddy?" and she said "ya" with a bit of baby gibberish.'

'aweee my babyyyy!' devin takes armani out of his fiancée's hands and throws her up and down happily.

kaydence looks around the arena seeing multiple camera on them and the jumbotron catches her eye seeing herself and her mini family on the big screen.

'dev look!' she points up to the screen and devin uses armani's finger to point up there.

'look baby it's you!' kaydence admires devin and her child as they socialize infront of her without a  scare about any other person around them.

'i love y'all so much you don't even know.'

'say we love you more mommy!' armani tried to copy her dad as she speaks in baby talk.

the buzzer sounds for tip-off and devin gives his girls one last kiss before he has to go.

____________

this for my fellow devin lover! -COMPLE7 why am i such a night owl? 😂thanks for reading,𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐞

why am i such a night owl? 😂
thanks for reading,
𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐞