𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞́

kylian and i decided to go to a drake concert for my birthday

"passionfruit from miles away, passive with the things you say!" i scream along with the people around me.

"passin' up on my old ways, i can't blame you, no, no!"

the song finishes and cameras start playing and i turn my head to ky to see him already staring at me knowing this is our song we heard on our first date.

"baby, she look like a star, but only on camera; only on camera, only on camera!" kylian sings to me sweetly, pecking my forehead after singing.

"you know i can be your knight in shining armor, all tires!" drake sings his heart out.

"tryna tell you i'm the one, cone and holla at me; before i'm on the next ting, ymcmb, ah!"

"FINALLY GOT YOU RIGHT HERE!"

a bit of the song goes by before we start singing again because our throats start hurting and we quickly down some water.

"whatchu' mean? whatchu' mean? thought you knew about the team?" i use confused facial expressions singing to ky as he laughs at my faces.

"she spilled whiskey on her shirt, she gon' have to to get it cleaned. she been going way too hard someone has to intervene!" me and ky yell.

"he look like a star, but only on camera, only on camera." i sing to ky as he blushes which makes him hide his head in my neck and peck every now and then.

"je t'aime mon amour!"

"je t'aime amour!" i kiss him on the lips.

____

hi guys! pre-written! i'm going to my first highschool football (american) game on friday! so this is why it's so short :( i love you guys and see you next friday 🩵💍