𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨

jadon and i are on our way to the studio so i can meet up with t-pain and record this song

i can feel the excitement in my hands while i sign in to the building.

i watch jadon nod his head to the beat and instrumental.

"yo pain, can you turn everything up? i needa hear this shit in my soul." jadon, pain, and i laugh.

"yeah fasho," pain puts a thumb up showing he's done what i asked. "that good?" i nod as an answer.

"start from the last line of yours!" i speak through the mic infront of my mouth.

pain's voice blares through my headphones as i have the lyrics on my phone in my notes app.

"every band i'm throwing on stage, i got in my name, all that."

"and i ain't throwing twenties or tens, i'm out here paying rent and all that."

"and i could get the dom but i'ma get the ace, just to run it up and see everybody face." looking at jadon's smirk causes me to remember the other night when i changed my mind to get the ace instead of the dom and marcus looked at me crazy.

"when they bring the check, so i can sign my name. i might to face all that."

i hear the song stop and i look up to see pain smiling huge at me.

"that little riff for 'all that' was perfect! more of that keh."

"okay." i smile jadon's way.

i sing a few more lines until i get to my favorite part.

"it's real bossed up, fly shit, i ain't the passenger i'm the pilot!"

you could hop in but you ain't driving. all i need is somebody to ride with." i smile closing my eyes feeling the beat.

"cause i'm a go-getta oh-oh."

"type of girl that got you 'cause i want you not 'cause i need you."

"no i don't need you."

the song cuts and i can hear jadon and pain smiling brightly and clapping.

"you did great baby." jadon walks in the booth.

"thank you amor." i kiss him on the lips.

"alright lemme' record this last part with him and then we can go home. ok?" i look up at him.

"mhm i love you."

"i love you more!" i push jadon out before we start arguing over who loves who more.

pain and i quickly finish the outro and we stand outside the booth door conversing.

" we have the album release party later and i'll send you the song to review, so i'll see you in a few days?" pain raises an eyebrow.

"yeah, but i'm going back to england in a week because jadon's got the season starting up."

pain nods understanding as i told him i only got here because jadon had pre-season down here in las vegas.

i dap and hug him before grabbing jadon's hand and dragging him to my car.

"alright let's goooo."

"i thought you said you were the pilot." jadon smirks knowing what he's doing.

"boy-" i smile getting in the passenger seat.

my phone pings with a text containing me and pain's song together from him.

"oou he already has the song ready!" i say sitting up properly getting excited.

"i wanna listen." jadon pouts.

"fine! gimme aux please." i put my hand out.

i plug my phone in and open the file from notes.

i set my phone down in the second cup holder behind jadon's listening to the song intently.

the song finishes and i see out my peripheral vision that jadon is smiling so hard.

"what's got you smiling like that pretty boy?"

"you." jadon smiles at me from the driver's seat.

"aweee i love you ranch."

"you just had to ruin it huh?" jadon rolls his eyes.

"i should start a youtube so, the fans can see how sassy you secretly are."

"yeah that's not a good idea. at least i think so."

"i think they'd love it." jadon rolls his eyes once again.

"do that one more time pretty boy and i'm not cooking for a week."

"wait no! i'm sorry keh."

"mhm you better be." i say getting out the car walking to the front door.

___

no bc this was cute! i love you bye 🩵