𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝

(okay but

(okay but... lately he been.. if i say what my mind says y'all would unfollow me.)

|

"hey, it's time y/n." my team manager tells me through the intercom in my helmet.

"remember, you've been built for this. top level. by the end of this race i want to see you standing on the first place podium stand with that big ass trophy in your hands. you understand?" i nod my head locking in.

"it's all me." i encourage myself quietly.

i rev my engine while checking all my mirrors making sure they're straight.

"on your marks.." i hear every single car's engines including mine.

"get set.."

"GO!"

i put all of my weight on the gas pedal making the car jerk forwards pushing 70 already off one push.

"good start baby! i love you." i hear my gorgeous boyfriend's voice run through my ears as i make my way in first after the first five laps.

"i love you more." i reply quickly before speeding  up to get ahead, slowing down to turn the sharpest corner on the entire track.

~

i switch between second and first with my fellow Redbull driver before i push through the finish line with a smile on my face.

"i told you!" my manager yells through the intercom.

"i just won!" i yell taking off my helmet getting out of my car.

i blink a couple times letting my eyes adjust to the sun, when my body suddenly feels like it's been lifted up.

"i'm so proud of you, my heart." i chuckle tapping his shoulder signaling i wanted to be let down.

"i'm so glad you are here. i swear i couldn't do it without you." i look up at jesse.

jesse smiles wholesomely, "thank you for letting me witness this front hand and center." i give him a huge hug before looking around.

i immediately find my manager and jump into her arms swinging us. she gives me my Redbull cap and guides me to the podium more excited than me.

"what's going on-" i ask the interviewer who's about to walk towards me stops, and second and third place get down from the podium.

"oh my goodness!" i scream when i feel champagne dripping down my hair and into my suit that definitely needs an incredible wash after i take it off.

"that shouldn't have been that cold." everyone close by laugh at my statement.

"y'all are laughing but i'm serious." i scoff jokingly.

"you'll be alright baby." jesse holds my hand as i walk down the steps.

"oh i will be." i said seductively kissing him on his earlobe.

"tell him to hurry. i have business to handle." jesse whispers to me gripping my waist.

"y/n y/ln! the champion of the night. how do you feel after your 15th win in a row?" he points the microphone towards me.

"i feel great! i mean, my family and friends are here and this is only possible because of the man upstairs." i smile pointing up to the sky.

"love that. what do you plan to do after this? go out or stay inside?" i smirk looking at jesse standing beside the cameraman.

"bring the celebration home. calm but rowdy night at home, because i don't want to be tired as i have another race in two days."

"well i wish you the best y/n! have a great rest of your night!" i nod and smile so hard my dimples pop through.

"time to head home, first place lady!" jesse drags me towards the bathroom so i can change.

"alright, alright! slow down speedster!" i giggle running after him trying to keep up.

|

oh hi! i missed writing for this book so much but i want get my husband's book done first then i'll come back to this one.
thanks for reading,
𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐞