𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐚

"hi i'm gio

"hi i'm gio." gio smiles introducing himself as the bellingham siblings and gio roam the pitch after their championship game.

"hi i'm jaylen." gio opens his arms for a small hug.

"jude talks a lot about you."

"i hope all good things." jaylen jokes as they pull away.

"i mean..." jaylen playfully nudges gio.

"no but seriously, he says you're a great older sister."

"well, i try my best."

jaylen smiles which makes gio's smile grow even bigger.

"you have a pretty smile jay."

"why thank you sir. so do you."

they walk a little bit further away from jude and jobe so they can have a bit more privacy.

"i feel like you've never been told that."

"i haven't to be fair." jaylen shrugs it off.

"being away from family can be tough you know. like i have a professional career in the U.S. and i'm well known in that sport. i'm grateful, but i lowkey get tired of being only 'jude and jobe bellingham's older sister.' and never jaylen bellingham, the volleyball player." jaylen looks at gio's face which is filled with a bit of guilt and admiration.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to vent." jaylen states on the verge of tears.

"i'm here. no need to apologize." gio grabs her arms and wrapping them around his waist before wrapping his own around her shoulders and kissing her on the head.

"thanks for listening gio." jaylen rests her chin on gio's chest.

"i'm here, if you ever need to talk. call or text me. whatever you feel comfortable with jay."

"alright lovebirds, it's time to drop gio off." jaylen and gio turn their heads to see jude yelling and jobe recording the sweet moment.

"send me that!" gio shouts over jaylen's head.

"i will mr in love." jaylen cheeses while gio laughs looking at her beautiful smile.

"we just met jobe, chill!" jaylen playfully pushes her second younger brother.

"hey! don't abuse me to stop from admitting your love." jaylen gasps and slaps his left arm.

"stop or i'm deleting my netflix from your tv."

"wait wait okay okay, i'm sorry."

"it's okay little one."

"stop calling me that!"

"no."

"okay."

"i'll never understand man." jobe walks ahead of the bunch shaking his head jokingly.

__

hi and see you on wednesday. thank for checking up on me. i'm perfectly fine. just had some cramps in my fingers and then my head was hurting a bit. 21K on As Real As You And Me!?!?!? 9K on here?!?!?! i love you guys! thank you loves. <3 as always...
thanks for reading,
𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐞