Fuckingham Palace

As promised, In honor of 4k I bring you...

THE TALES OF FUCKINGHAM PALACE
PART ONE.

"AHH!! MY TODGER!!"

Trump raced past the armed guards at the gates of Buckingham palace as fast as his trumpy wumpy stumpy slumpy frumpy dumpy little legs would allow him to

His russian princess soon followed behind, leaving a wailing prince Harry to himself while he clutched his little soldier in agony with two palms pressed to his crotch following Trump's unfortunate stumble upon his crown jewels.

"Woww Babe! This place is as twerkalicious as I remember! ...But what are we doing here exactly?"

Trump asked, his voice resounding obnoxiously throughout the main hall as he choked out his words, desperately trying to catch his breath after his little sprint.

"Well kitten it is very simple, Prince Charles' coronation is tomorrow and he has invited us to stay the night as his special guests before the big day"

Putin stated with a sly smile.

"Coronation? Special Guests?? Damn I could have sworn I had been blacklisted from every relevant social event in the UK as of 1969... How did you do it??"

Trump questioned as he stared at the extravagant decor placed all around him, remembering what he had done the last time he stepped foot in the palace with a grin and a small chuckle.

"Well... Let's just say me and Charles have an agreement of sorts... I may disclose what it entails tonight if you're a good girl..."

He replied with a wink that made Trump swoon once more as Putin walked speedily through the halls, taking turn after turn expertly... Almost as if he'd been there so many times before that he knew the immense building as if it was his own...

...Trump didn't think to question it.

"...But tell me, Donald my love, what is it that you did in order to get blacklisted? I find myself a little bit curious..."