[Y/n] Info File.

[Open file?]

.
.
.

[Open]

> [Y/N] Tsugikuni <

————————————————————

"My dream was to live a quiet life with my family in a small house where we would sleep side by side."

————————————————————

Race: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Hair color: [Your choice] to red

Eye color: [Your choice]

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps

Combat Style: Sun breathing

Relatives: Akeno Tsugikuni (Mother), Michikatsu Tsugikuni (Middle triplet brother), Yoriichi Tsugikuni (Youngest Triplet). [Younger Brother] (deceased).

————————————————————l

[Sun Breathing]

* Clear Blue Sky - The user spins and twists their upper body in a circular motion, releasing a 360° slash.

* Raging Sun - The user unleashes two consecutive arcing slashes around themself in order to strike incoming attacks.

* Burning Bones - The user performs a singular slash utilizing a spiraling motion which extends in front of themself to defend from imminent frontal attacks.

* Setting Sun Transformation - The user backflips into the air before performing a singular horizontal slash which aims to decapitate the target.

* Solar Heat Haze - The user rushes forth, now attempting to deliver a strike seemingly enveloped in a heat-haze, masking the true length and location of the blade to deliver an unexpected strike.

* Beneficent Radiance - The user spirals into the air whilst performing a swirling slash upwards to strike the target.

* Sunflower Thrust - The user performs a singular thrust utilizing the tip of their blade to strike the target.

* Sun Halo Dragon Head Dance - The user performs a large array of consecutive slashes in a continuous motion to strike the target whilst also being capable of decapitating multiple targets.

* Fire Wheel - The user flips into the air behind the opponent before unleashing a singular vertical slash in a circular motion to swiftly cut the target in half.

* Fake Rainbow - The user performs high-speed twists and rotations, thus creating afterimages used mostly to evade attacks. The afterimages work most effectively on enemies with good vision.

* Flame Dance - A two-combo strike which starts with a vertical slash leading into a horizontal slash right after.

Thirteenth Form - The user continuously performs all twelve forms of Sun Breathing in repetitive succession to increase the accuracy and agility of its movements, and attacks. This form was created solely for the purpose of killing Muzan Kibutsuji since the repetition of all twelve forms aims to destroy Muzan's twelve vital organs (seven hearts and five brains) that move freely inside his body.

————————————————————

Selcouth: (adj.) unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous.

————————————————————

[CREDITS: All artwork shown in this story is not mine and all credit's will go to the artists (if known). THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF 'NINJAGO WIKI' EPISODES TRANSCRIPTS]