6. Wrong Place, Wrong Time.

—WU: "YOUR NEW BODY IS A FIGHTING INSTRUMENT. Listen to it."

The Ninja Lloyd and he dodged each one, all while his eyes are closed. But when he dodges Zane's shurikens, they end up hitting the watermelon Nya is carrying in. She shoots a glare at Zane, who gasps

Nya: "Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei."

—Wu: "But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell."

—Me: "I have faith in him."

I sip on my tea.

Kai draws his sword and although Lloyd blocks it, he doesn't stop the attack and falls.

Kai: "Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101."

—Lloyd: "Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming."

—Wu: "We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back."

We then see the falcon return.

Zane: "The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?"

—Nya: "The Lost City of Ouroboros!"

—Kai: "Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?"

—Cole: "Looks like they're preparing for a final battle."

—Wu: "Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them."

[...]

—Garmadon: "More firepower! When we attack the ninja, they won't see it coming. Our forces will be so strong, Ninjago will be mine!"

—Wu: "Ninja, go!"

—Garmadon: "Oh, brother!"

—Wu: "It's time we finished this."

—Ninja: "Ugh!"

—Garmadon: "Bring it on, fools!"

Lloyd jumps in and freezes his Mega Weapon.

Garmadon: "Aargh! Lloyd...? Is that you?"

—Lloyd: "Yeah. I've grown a little since the last time you saw me, Dad."

—Garmadon: "Stop him!"

He runs away into a chamber. We all run after him to the chamber.

As we enter, we see a portal.

Garmadon: "Now, to finish the ninja once and for all, so that my son never becomes the Green Ninja!"

He jumps in as soon as we get there.

Cole: "He used the Mega Weapon again!"

—Jay: "Oh, swell. Every time he uses that thing, something really bad happens. Now what?"

The ground starts to rumble and turn into sand.

Kai: "What's going on?

—Jay: "Is the city sinking?"

—Zane: "Worse. The city's returning back into the desert, as if it had never been found in the first place."

—Kai: "Uh, wh—"

—Jay: "[Y/n] what are you doing!?"

I made my way to the portal and jumped.

All: "[Y/n]!"