2. Pirates vs. Ninja.

—KAI: "GOOD, KEEP IT UP."

—Lloyd: "Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!"

—Kai: "Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy."

Lloyd kicks Kai until he is thrown backwards.

Kai: "Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe."

He wiggles his left foot to emphasize his point. Behind Lloyd, Wu and I were observing the session while drinking tea.

Wu: "I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the four ninja."

—Cole: "Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?"

—Wu: "You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya."

—Lloyd: "Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?"

—Wu: "Sigh.. Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found."

Lloyd groans and walks away towards Nya.

—Cole: "Ha, sounds familiar?"

—Kai: "I wasn't that whiny."

—Zane: "No, you were worse."

—Jay: "Hehe. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions. Though [Y/n]'s room is comfy... it's not a place for training."

—Cole: "Jay's right. I miss the Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone."

—Wu: "Hmm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey."

[...]

—Nya: "Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. But it's important to take care of him because one day, he'll be yours."

—Lloyd: "Uh, mine? Really!?"

—Nya: "Sure. The elemental Dragons were loyal to the four ninja. But Ultra Dragon, he's meant for the Green Ninja to ride."

—Lloyd: "Whoa! I never knew that."

—Nya: "See? Even a samurai like myself can teach you a thing or two."

—Lloyd: "But, uh, I don't know how to fly."

—Nya: "It's all in the legs."

—Lloyd: "Hehe."

—Nya: "He'll be the fastest and strongest Dragon in all of Ninjago."

Lloyd: "Looks like he's already feeling better."

Nya: "Go try to get some air, big boy."

[...]

—Wu: "It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train Lloyd."

—Jay: "Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot."

—Me: "Actually if I run, it will take m—"

Jay nervously covers my mouth.

Zane: "And without our Golden Weapons, we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we going to get around town?"