The start

Seojun -
"Everything was your fault"

Suho remained silent he doesn't want to say anything else while Seojun was so angry as everything flashback.

Suho -
"Seojun."

Suho gets hit hardly by seojun fist making him fall blood-faces,
suho grabs Seojun and pushes him hard onto the floor and they start to fight once again.

They continue to fight without knowing someone was recording their fighting.

ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘᴀʟ's ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ

Principal -
"You punks start to fight once again dear Suho are you okay?"

Suho -
"I'm okay sir"

Principal -
"I will let this slide for now Han Seojun, you both can take your leave now"

Both of them left the office, Seojun glare on Suho.

Seojun -
"You always have everyone attention because of your god damn father"

Suho turn and glared on him mentioning his father.

Suho -
"Don't ever mention my father"

Seojun -
"Why not?,you are exactly like your father,same as him"

Suho -
"Don't ever compare him to me"

Jukyung -
"You both stop fighting"

Suho and Seojun turn and saw Jukyung, Jukyung towards both of them and stop their fight. Suho quickly left and clench his fist because of this his father will punish him once again

Seojun -
"Tsk"

Jukyung -
"When will you stop picking a fight with him?"

Seojun -
"Never,he did something that I will never forget!"

Jukyung -
"Seojun remember,past is past nothing can change I know why are you like this to Suho you should know what happens first before hating someone who did nothing wrong!"

Seojun -
"What are you talking about?"

Jukyung -
"Find it on your self"

With that the girl left leaving Seojun confused what she is talking about. On the other hand Suho was pick up by a car and he remained silent while his father beside him.

Mr.Lee -
"So you both fight again?"

Suho -
"Hmm"

Mr.Lee -
"You will move in another school I don't want this to happend again,nextime your face will be ruined by him I don't want it!"

Suho -
"Okay"

Suho stay silent the whole ride, once the car stop in front of his apartment he get inside and pack his things he will move.

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Seojun walk the hallway when Jukyung run towards him.

Jukyung -
"You punk,because of you my crush move in another school"

Seojun -
"You mean Suho?"

Jukyung -
"Dammit yes him,everyone knew it know,he move in another school"

Seojun froze in shock, when he received a text from Suho's father.

"sᴜʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ sᴇʏᴇᴏɴ!,sᴇʏᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜᴍᴘ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ sᴜʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘ ʜɪᴍ sᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ ʙʟᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴏɴ ʜᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴇʟᴛ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴘᴀɪɴ"

(ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴜʜᴏ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ? ╥﹏╥)

Seojun could believe but he wanted to hear or wanted Suho to say this to him. Seojun left to find where Suho transfer once he find it he texted Suho.

Seojun -
"You where are you?"

Suho -
"Uh?,why are suddenly texting me?"

Seojun -
"Just say it already"

Suho -
"Im in my new school okay?"

Seojun -
"I know where room?"

Suho -
"Section 1"

Seojun -
*Seen*

"What's wrong with him" Suho through and put his phone away. Seconds later the door of the room open and everyone turn only to saw a good looking man. Suho also turn and to his shock it was none other than "ʜᴀɴ sᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ"

Suho -
"Why is he here?,he is running my first day"

Seojun -
"You punk"

Seojun towards Suho and grab his collar as he excused Suho and went outside. Suho was thrown at the grass and Suho was on top of him.

Seojun -
"You tell me the truth right now!"

Suho -
"What truth?"

Seojun -
"About him about Seyeon!"

Suho -
"I-"

Seojun -
"Now"

Suho gulp and explained everything, Seojun felt bad but he has no courage to apologize but when he remember his mother said.

You're probably wondering something?, are you wondering if you want to apologize or make up with Suho?, Son let all your fears aside and do what's right?"

Seojun -
"I apologize!"

Suho -
"Why are you suddenly apologizing?"

Seojun -
"Everything I did was wrong,I didn't know what happend and I blamed it all on you!"

Suho -
"Wow,y-your really apologizing!"

Seojun turn in disbelief does Suho think he was joking, Suho chuckle and it was the first time he heard Seojun chuckle again.

Seojun -
"I wanted to fix our relationship,should I move a school too?"

Suho -
"Oh?,well that's is your decision"

Seojun -
*smirk*

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Suho doorbell on his new apartment ring so he stand up and open the door leaving his assignment only to see Han Seojun.

Suho -
"Why are you here?"

Seojun -
"I'm living here" *point the door in front of suho's apartment*

Suho -
"Seriously you move here?"

Seojun -
"Yeah and tommorow we will go to school together,goodnight"

Seojun said and get inside his new apartment, Suho close the door and sign.

"What is he thinking?,he leave the saebom just to follow me what about Jukyung?,he like her right?"

o(〃^▽^〃)ᴏ

*sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴅ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ*