Misunderstanding

📚

Suho woke up and saw he was on his bed, he get up from his bed and walk in the living room to see Seojun was not there. "Maybe he went home?"

Suho ruffle his hair and heard the door open to see Seojun holding a snacks and groceries.

Seojun -
"You're finally awake"

Suho -
"Yeah"

Seojun -
"Hmm, by the way, I will go out today"

Suho nodded and lay on the couch, Seojun was cooking while Suho was get up and start getting ready for school.

Suho -
"Your not going to school?"

Seojun -
"No, I have to meet someone"

Suho -
"Oh,okay!"

After eating, they left the apartment. Seojun on his way to meet someone while Suho was on his way to school.

Seojun sit on a empthy carry at the cafe waiting for someone.,

Jukyung -
"Seojun"

Seojun heard and Jukyung smile, as she sit in front of Seojun smiling widely. Seojun was not impress.

Seojun -
"So,what do you wanna talk about?"

Meanwhile on Suho, he was walking when a guy name Willy called him and ask him if he could come with him at the near Cafe. Suho look at him up and down it's clearly Willy was a gangster so he nodded and agree.

Arriving at the cafe, Suho saw Seojun and Jukyung make him felt different. He bite his lips pretending not to see them. They enter the cafe and order something.

While buying, Willy hold his hand and gave him a letter which he was confused. Seojun saw them and he was angry. Suho nodded. When the order came Suho and Willy left.

Suho and Willy were walking while talking, it turns out Willy wanted to talk to him, cause Willy has a crush on Suho classmate.

After School

Suho was doing his assignments when his phone rings, he put down his pen and grab his phone then saw message from Seojun.

"I'm here outside!"

Suho seen it and sign, he was angry and jealous but the guy was waiting outside. He put down his phone and left his bedroom to open the door. He open the door and saw Seojun who was looking at him.

Suho -
"Why you here?"

Seojun -
"I wanna ask something!"

Suho -
"Hmm?"

Seojun -
"Who is guy your walking with?"

Suho -
"Willy, from ****, he has a crush on our classmate, I just help him"

Seojun -
"Okay"

Suho -
"Then bye"

Suho was about to close the door when Seojun stop it and get inside then close the door,Suho was confused. Seojun suddenly pulled him close now there body was pressed together while Seojun was holding Suho waist.

Suho -
"Hey, what are you doing?"

Seojun -
"Did you saw me with Jukyung? "

Suho -
"No"

Suho look away avoiding his eyes, Seojun chuckles already know he saw them.

Seojun -
"Your lieing"

Suho -
"No, i'm not"

Seojun -
"You are, I'll know you"

Suho -
"Fine"

Seojun -
"Well, She just ask me a few question"

Suho -
"Huh? "

Seojun -
"She was asking why i move out and she was clearly flirting with me"

Suho -
"B*tch"

Suho mumble the word and look away, Seojun laugh and caressed his waist.

Seojun -
"Did you misunderstand? "

Suho -
"Whatever"

Seojun chuckle.

Seojun -
"Your so cute"

Suho -
"No, i'm not"

Seojun -
"Yes you are"

Both keep bickering, Seojun keep teasing Suho while Suho was angry and it's look cute on Seojun eyes.