Old Friends

📚

The 4 friends was walking talking while Suho was holding on Seojun shoulder. Not until they heard someone called Suho and Seojun.

They turn and saw Taehoon, Jukyung, Sooae snd Soojin. The 4 towards where they were standing.

Soojin -
"Oh?, We saw each other again"

Jukyung -
"Hi, Suho"

Suho -
*Look away*

Emma -
"Ohh, I know them"

Ronald -
"Hmm, Old Friends! "

Emma -
"I'll know"

Sooae -
"Suho, are you holding on Seojun? "

Suho look at his shoulder, He was about to let go of him when Emma and Seojun said.

Emma -
"Don't"

Seojun -
"No"

Suho sign and nodded. He was looking away as Seojun gave them a cold look.

Seojun -
"Sorry we need to go, we have club to attend tommorow"

He said and they turn to leaved. That's when their old friends saw Seojun talking to Suho.

___________

Suho was eating peacefully, ignoring the stare from his friends. He was hungry, since he didn't this morning.

Seojun -
"Suho, eat carefully? "

Emma -
*Laugh*

Ronald -
"Ohh, let me guess, Suho didn't eat whole day"

Seojun -
*Sign*

Them was talking not noticing that Suho and Seojun old classmates was also there eating and they saw them.

Jukyung -
"What's wrong with them, us was there friends! "
*Rolled her eyes*

Soojin -
"Let them"

Taehoon -
"But i'm kind of comfused, How did Suho and Seojum became so close? "

Sooae -
"Agree"

They watch as Suho and Seojun is fighting but not like before, it was different.

Suho -
"Yah, i told you i'm not cute"

Seojun -
"But you are?, right guys? "

Emma -
"True" *Laugh*

Ronald -
"Real"

Suho -
*Pout*

Seojun -
"Cute"

Seojun pinch his cheeks make Suho blush and push him away.

Suho -
"Idiot"

The trio laugh, Suho was pouting like a kid, Hours past, Suho was drunk and Emma too.

Seojun -
"Let's go"

Seojun help Suho while Ronald help his girlfriend as they left the resto without knowing some people was following them.

They stop at the near convience store and buy something for Suho and Emma. they made them drink it for their hangover.

Ronald say goodbye and he left with his girlfriend while Seojun and Suho stay at the park with no people.

Suho -
"Where is Seojun? "

Seojun -
"I'm here"

Suho -
"No your not, Seojun is handsome unlike you"

Seojun chuckles.

Suho -
"I miss Seojun, did he leaved me?, where is he? "

Seojun -
"Do you love him? "

Suho -
"Of course, "

Seojun -
"What if i steal you from him? "

Suho -
"No, i'm belong to him, i'm only him's"

Seojun laugh, as he help Suho so they go home already.

Jukyung -
"Weird"

Jukyung while even though she didn't listen and saw the two, Taehoon sign.