Studying

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

Suho wake up and realized he was sleeping at Seojun chest, he look up and saw Seojun face smiling on him.

Suho -
"How did we even end up in this situation?"

Seojun -
"Well I did, I was comfortable sleeping beside you hmm"

Suho -
"Welp what time it is?"

Seojun -
"5:30 in the morning"

Suho -
"Let's get ready for school"

Seojun -
"Sure"

Suho -
"Also come to my place we will eat there maybe cause I want to cook something!"

Seojun -
"Sure I would like to taste the food that Lee Suho cook for me"

Suho -
"Idiot"

Suho stand up and yawn as he left while Seojun smile and also get ready, 6:00. Suho was done and he was now cooking. Once he was done Seojun came and eat with him.

ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴄʟᴀss

Teacher -
"Okay class we will have a project, you all need to be paired and I will choose who you will partner be!"

The teacher start saying the names of partners and when 4 students only left.

Teacher -
"Lee Suho will be paired with Han Seojun"

Suho was confused while Seojun smirk, once the their teacher explained everything and the class ended. Seojun towards Suho.

Seojun -
"Hey?,let's study together exam are coming"

Suho -
"Don't lie on my face Seojun, Exam was months away!"

Seojun -
"Ugh,I just wanna study with you"

Suho -
"Alright fine, you and me will study after class if we have no schedule got it?, at my library not at school library"

Seojun -
"Oh?,okay but I wanna ask something?"

Suho -
"What it is?"

Seojun -
"Let's hang-out?,my treat at the near Starbucks"

Suho -
"...."

Seojun -
"Cmon answer me!"

Suho -
"Sure I guess"

Seojun smile as he stare on Suho who was reading carefully. Seojun could help to fall quickly how can he not fall inlove?, when Suho was the every girl and man wish to own.

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

Seojun and Suho hang-out, Starbucks everyone eyes was on Suho. Seojun could help but chuckle by how cute Suho got shy when everyone was staring and looking at him.

Suho -
"Ugh please stop there staring"

Suho mumble but still Seojun heard him, Seojun pretend he didn't heard him so he just chuckle at Suho who was cutely drinking his drink.

After start bucks, Seojun bought Suho at the arcade and park. Suho enjoy and later that night they study together., Seojun was surprised since Suho was surely smart and he adored him so much., Seojun grab some drinks when he came back, Suho was sleeping while a book on the table.

He was laying his head at the top of the book,

Seojun -
"He fell a sleep?"

Seojun put down the water and sit beside Suho who was sleeping peacefully and his face is so pretty. Seojun stare on him and could help to smile.

o(〃^▽^〃)o

*ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ*