Date,Confession

They are still in a outing they will be in outing for 1 week and they still have one day, Seojun look towards Suho who was pouting look bored and he chuckle.

Seojun -
"Are you bored?"

Suho -
"Obviously"

Seojun -
"Hmmm"

Seojun think carefully when the idea of taking Suho on a date pop out and he smile.

Seojun -
"Change we will go on a date"

Suho turn on him.

Suho -
"Date?"

Seojun -
"Yes a date, I will take you on a date Mr.Lee"

Suho blushed but quickly change since he can't miss the moment he was bored, Seojun smile when Suho come out he smile see him wearing black hoodie and black pair of black pants with a matching white shoes.

There was also a camera hanging on his neck and he was wearing a glasses that made him cute.

Suho -
"Now let's go I'm really bored"

Seojun -
"Okie dokie"

They said goodbye and went on a first location the beach while eating an ice - cream. They take some photos and eat more. The date is really a couple doing. Suho who was always blushing.

Suho who was holding a teddy bear that Seojun gave him look at Seojun and smile.

Suho -
"Thank you"

Seojun -
"Your welcome ^^"

Suho -
"And now I'm hungry again"

Seojun -
"Before that I wanna ask you something"

Suho -
"What is it?"

Seojun -
"Do you have feelings for Jukyung?"

Suho -
"Huh?,no not anymore"

Seojun -
"Then!"

Suho -
"Hmmm?"

Seojun -
"If I ask you on date more would you accept it?"

Suho -
"Yeah I will clearly accept it"

Seojun -
"But if I say I liked you not in a friendly way but in a romantic way would you accept me?"

Suho -
"Seojun yeah,I will accept you"

Seojun -
"What?"

Suho -
"Did you not hear me, I will accept you do you want me to fall in love with you or not?"

Seojun -
"Of course I want it but?"

Suho -
"Seojun,I start to grow feelings for you too"

Seojun -
"Really?"

Suho -
"Yes"

Seojun stand up and start to yelled while Suho stop him everyone was looking at Seojun, Seojun smile while hugging Suho.

Seojun knew he will never give up until Suho fall for him ever more.

o(〃^▽^〃)o

*sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴅ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ*

- ɪs ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛᴏ ғᴀsᴛ? ᴏ-ᴏ ᴅɪᴅ sᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ғᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ?.