Basketball Team

📚

Few weeks later, time to pick an club to join in and Seojun wanted to join at basketball team.

Suho -
"You want to join? "

Seojun -
*Nodded*

Suho -
"Okay, join then it's your idea after all you like basketball right? "

Seojun -
"Well, if i join then always come at my practices or matches and be my personal chearleader"

Suho -
"No way, why would i? "

Seojun -
"Cause i want my soon to be boyfriend and future husband to chear me on"

Suho -
*Blush* "Stop teasing"

Seojun -
"I'm not joking, I'm serious"

Both was talking without noticing someone eyes on them. "Tsk, Seojun should be mine"

_______

Suho was waiting outside the club room waiting for Seojun, Not until a girl walk towards him name Mina.

"Suho right? " She said and Suho nodded. Mina suddenly became serious. "Stay away from Seojun starting from now! " She said which make Suho comfused. "and who are you to order me?, what do you want on him? " Suho said.

"I like him ever since he didn't move here, ever since im Saebom not until you both became close so stay away from him or i will do something to you, i'm powerful" She said. Suho rolled his eyes. Seojun was done, getting out of the room he saw Suho getting slap by the girl he help before.

"What TF, are you doing! " Seojun said and walk towards them as he push the girl away and ask Suho is he is okay. "Miss Mina what are you doing? " The principal said which is her mother.

Everything was finally okay, Suho sit at the bench and sign. his cheek hurt so much, the slap hurt so much. Seojun came back with a water and gave it to him so he drink it.

Seojun hug him and ask if he is okay, Mina was move out of school and she was sent abroad.

"Let's just go home, I'm tired" Suho said and stand up as Seojun follow him. Seojun sign as he kept following Suho.

_________

Arriving at their apartment, Seojun knew Suho was angry. So in the hallway he hug Suho from the back. "Are you angry? " Seojun said and Suho nodded.

Seojun turn Suho around, "It's okay, hmm, let me kiss your cheek" Seojun said which he did.

Suho was finally okay so they said goodnight and get inside their owm apartment.

______

The Next Day

Suho watch as Seojun was with his new team he was sitting alone as he decided to read one of his books. Minutes later.

Someone snatch his book, It was their new friends. Suho sign as Emma look at his book.

Emma, Ronald was a couple from Art club they became friends. Emma chuckle as she tease Suho about Seojun.

Seojun -
"What are you talking? "

Seojun voice ask, They turn and saw Seojun who went beside Suho and hold his waist.

Suho -
"It was nothing"

Ronald -
"We're teasing your boyfriends about you"

Seojun -
*Chuckles*

Suho sign as he blush. Emman and Ronald laugh.

Emman -
"By the way since the exam is coming, let's go outside maybe drinks?, you both game? "

Suho and Seojun agree. As they took their things to leaved.