Chapter 2(b): Hidden Service.

Here again, don't forget to vote and comment. Mill Stairs.

Chapter 2(b): ~

***

"Good afternoon, Uncle Thony!" greeted a college girl who had just entered the room. She was wearing a blue bleaching jumpsuit and a yellow T-shirt. Her hair style is one pigtail. Wearing leather slippers, black. Her back sash a rather large bag, but it seemed to contain little of stuff.

"Afternoon, Nuel! Back from college?" responded Mr. Anthony, he's barely able to sit up, the adder is already settled. Actually it wasn't Mr. Anthony who was supposed to be serving the coffee customers, Usup who used to handle the rather complicated work was on his day off, he had some personal business that he needs to deal with right away.

"Yes," replied Nuel. Big bro.!" she said, greeted for Topan.

"Look who just came..? Want a slice of jumbo squid toast?"

"Of course," replied Nuel, she stopped in front of a long table, in front of Topan. "Thank you," she answered, accepting a piece of bread that Topan gave her. Then she went up the stairs, heading upstairs.

 Then she went up the stairs, heading upstairs

(Doma Nuel, Mr. Dobade's daughter)

"Dad..! I'm home..," exclaimed Nuel loudly. She devoured with the relish of that jumbo squid on her hand.

Therein lies Hidden Service.

Hidden Service was in the house above the stall. Someone who is entering there would have the sensation of entering most homes. The house was neatly furnished with furniture, some photos of it on the pigura, hanging on a few sides of the wall. There's a soft sofa in the living room. The house is as big as the ABCD's. There were two bedrooms, one restroom, a kitchen, as well as a balcony next to it, running out of it, a view of the small street with its various houses visible from the second floor of the building. A neat, clean little house.

In one of the rooms was a small board hanging on the top, there saying, 'Nuel's Room. Unauthorized Entry, Direct Hit.' Nuel came straight to her bedroom door, opened it, threw her purse from the door.

"Dhanck...! Dhanck...! Dhanck...!' something clenched up, probably from the aluminum jar that hit that girl's purse. But she did not care, she hurried up to the other room, calling out to her father.

"Dad..," she shouted.

An old man sitting near the fountain is smiling, watching his daughter light up with a radiant face, running toward him. "What makes you so happy, Nuel?" he asked.

"I got the Kartajh City Fashion Show Intercollegiate, Dad, and you know what? I got first place in the championship," she said excitedly by hugging her father closely from behind the chair.

"Really?" her father responded, but his eyes come back to the ancient book on his thighs.

"What's that? Such a stench undermines daughter's skill..,"? asked Nuel, pretended to investigate, joked.