Chapter 7(c): Pinocchio Virus.

***

Susan was pushed into a car, one of the handcuffs was taken off and attached to the handheld above the car window. Car doors are closed. The officer with Zenadi Jio's identity went back to the other officers, talking about something.

"Mira, Susan, that's the story of our family. I'm sorry I got you into this.., this kind of problem," said Nuel, in Mira's room 24 years ago.

"Fuck you, Nuel," cried Mira, holding back her tears. "Why are you telling us this now?" she said, feeling unjust.

"Right," Susan replied. Like Mira, her eyes welled up with tears after hearing all of Nuel stories about Hidden Service. "If you had told us this earlier, we would have fought with you, alive and dead.

"What do you girls say?" asked Nuel in amazement. "You have a safe life, and that's more important."

"You really are a bad girl," exclaimed Mira, screamed, and then quickly grabbed Nuel's hair, and she waved. She had already been sobbing.

Nuel backfires, said, "Mira! Why are you pulling my hair?"

Susan's pulling out Nuel's hair too. War of the three comrades began.

"Are you done talking?" Susan said. "Safe life? You shouldn't have bothered to be friend with us in the first time.

"Right. That's what I was going to say," said Mira. "Do you doubt our loyalty? You think we'd run away from you after hearing that horror story in your family?"

The fight was even heard from outside, from the first floor of Mr. Darmo and Mrs. Ratna's house. The people who were there, on the first floor of the semi-emergency room are listening to the strange drama of the three friends.

"You take us for a weak, evil girl!" added Mira.

"That's not what I meant. Stop making me bald..," said Nuel, l speechless.

"What? Magical techniques? Like you can kick anyone to hundred yards away? You can teach it to us, so we can kick your brother's ass, and kick yours if you piss us off," Susan shouted.

"You are evil..! At this time of night I'm tired of dealing with so many patients on my own, and you still don't think of me as a friend! Why don't you take them to the hospital? Why don't you treat them yourself? Why do you come to this animal hospital? You are evil!" said Mira, bubbling over, and then releasing the plume of Nuel's hair, which had been braying from the pain. Mira sit back up straight in that bed. Still crying, still whining like a kindergartener girl who lost her shoe then got bitten by a honeybee or a big fire ant.

"She also just kidnapped me, Mira," Susan added, stopping her plume. Sit back straight.

Nuel looked in pain, like she had been hanging from the roof with her hair, almost not feeling her head again. She had been tearful, listening to the deep talking of her two close friends, hearing the 'Honest Anger' from both of them. She lifted her head, looking up at those who are still whining.

"Nuel is still a bad girl," Mira said, approaching.

Scared Nuel, trying to walk away, maybe the second round's about to start, but Mira is pulling her hand out. But Mira embraced her. Hold her tight. Susan joined in. They're all still crying.

"What an arrogant girl..!" Susan said. "But we are good friends, loyal friends, we will turn you into a nice, boyish girl.., after the two of us of course.."

"We will always be on your side," said Mira. "Watch out, Mac, if he come back, I'll anesthetize him with a high dose until he's dying and then he'll stagger and fall off in a cliff and have his body found twenty years later."