Chapter 65: Stubborn.

"You know?"

"What do you mean I know? You knew too?" Daehyun stared at Tao with this weird gaze that made Tao feel like running away from there right that instant.

"I had a guess it was Jungkook, how do you know it was him as well? Why didn't you tell me Zitao?" Daehyun asked tilting his head while looking at Tao with those scary eyes.

"I just had a hunch boss, I didn't w-want to tell you anything before confirming it." Tao cursed himself mentally for stuttering.

"Is that true?" Daehyun said smiling at Tao, but there was nothing happy about that smile, it was rather chilling and sent shivers down Tao's spine.

"Yes boss." Tao said without any hesitation hoping to god that Daehyun would believe him. It's not like he didn't want to tell everything to Daehyun, its just as he said. He wanted to sort everything himself and then tell Daehyun.

He wanted to make him proud like every son would want to make his father, even though he wasn't his actual father, he was even more than that to Tao.

"Fine, I really should have believed Kai when he said that that little rascal was involved as well. They both played me." Daehyun cursed Taekook as he glared at nothing in particular.

"Even though I want to know why that V is doing this to me, I am done. I have had enough. Now I want this to end." Daehyun said turning to look back at Tao.

"I hope you know what I mean Zitao, I want it to end. Got it?" He said staring down at Tao who looked down rather intimidated.

"Yes boss, then I shall end this for you."

_________

"What is up with him? What even is he planning?" Hoseok asked Jimin as they both sat at the VIP room of the club.

Jimin had just finished telling everything that happened last night at the party.

"I don't know hyung but I don't trust him at all. Tae's too stubborn when he decides to do something. I have a bad feeling hyung." Jimin said and Hoseok nodded having the same feeling too.

"What about Kook? Did you talk to him?" Hoseok asked Jimin.

"I did, he said he was gonna find it out himself some way and then tell us. God they both are so annoying I swear to god. Neither of them tell us anything! They both are just like each other!" Jimin said pouting and drank his glass of whiskey.

"Meant for each other, aren't they?" Hoseok said teasing Jimin knowing how much he hates these tacky sentences.

"Shut up hyung don't ruin my mood." Jimin said and went back to chatting with his boyfriend.

Hoseok chuckled and looked aside when Rose entered the room, Rose without hesitation sat down over Hoseok's lap,
"What's going on?" She asked him as he played with her hair. His arm wrapped around her waist.

"Nothing, just Taehyung is up to something and Jungkook is determined to find out what's going on." Hoseok told her and she frowned.

"What is Jungkook going to do?" She asked and Hoseok just shrugged as he kissed her cheek.

"When will this all end?" Jimin whispered to himself looking out from the window of the VIP room.

"Don't worry oppa, it will end soon. Taehyung will be free soon." Rose said to Jimin who without looking at her nodded.

"I hope it does."
_________

"How would that bullet look, stuck in between his eyes?"

Taehyung snapped up on the bed breathing heavily, the first thing he noticed was the lack of warmth besides him on the bed.