Chapter 90: Epilogue.

1 year later

"I can't do this!"

"Jungkook calm down and think about this first." Jin said for the nth time while rubbing his temple, his other hand behind his back.

But Jungkook just ignored them and kept staring at himself in the mirror. He groaned and turned to glare at Jimin who got startled.

"What am I supposed to do?" Jimin said with a worried yet confused look on his face. He had absolutely no clue how he was supposed to do something about this situation.

Jungkook just scoffed and turned his face the other way crossing his arms at his chest like a child sulking.

Jin looked at Daniel who just sat there with not a single worry in the world, Jin rose an eyebrow but Daniel just shrugged,
"Don't ask me, I can't do shit." He mouthed to Jin who rolled his eyes before looking back at Jungkook.

"I am not fucking doing this!" Jungkook groaned yet again as uncontrollable thoughts filtered through his mind.

"Jungkook please just sit down and think okay? Today's a big day, you can't just say that." Jin said trying to put some sense in Jungkook.

"No, am done, am not doing this. Give me my phone hyung!" Jungkook asked Jin yet again and Jin quickly shook his head scared that Jungkook would do something stupid.

"Hyung." Jungkook said in a deep voice and Jin slightly shivered as he slowly moved his hand forward and Jungkook quickly snatched the phone from him.

He called the person and put the phone over his ear.

_________

"You ready Tae?" Yoongi asked from inside the room and just as he said that Taehyung walked out of the bathroom all ready for his special day.

"Wow bro you look too good for your own good. Kook's gonna flip." Namjoon said smiling while sitting besides Hoseok who was busy on his phone.

Taehyung chuckled deeply and stood in front of the mirror looking at himself. He really did look really good, and the best part of it all was that he was matching with Jungkook. It was their wedding today.

He just couldn't wait for the little surprise Jungkook said he had prepared for him. He said it was something he'll only get to see when they meet at the aisle. It's been almost a whole day since he had seen him.

Jin basically kidnapped Jungkook away saying it is a bad omen to sleep together before the marriage. Taehyung wanted to snort at the fact that they had already crossed that line long ago and it was actually the most stupidest thing he had ever heard.

He almost lost it when Daniel actually took Jungkook to his home. But he couldn't do shit when Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok took him away too.

"How much more time? It's been a fucking day!" Taehyung groaned loudly at Namjoon for the nth time, just too eager to be Jungkook's husband and most importantly just wanting Jungkook back in his sight.

Ever since that day, he feels the need to have Jungkook in front of his eyes.

"Oh come on, even I haven't met my husband for a whole day, you don't see me on my last breath now do you?" Namjoon groaned looking down at his phone.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and looked at Namjoon,
"Yea right that's why you keep looking at your phone every fucking minute, and Yoongi hyung keeps walking outside to talk to his boyfriend. Be happy atleast you can talk to them! I can't even talk to him because Jin hyung took his fucking phone!" He hissed before looking back to the mirror again and fixing his clothes to look better even though they looked perfect.