Chapter 89: Back to work.

1 month later.

Taehyung usually wakes up with a bundle of joy cuddled up over him and his lips stuck over the soft skin of the little bunny's neck.

Now imagine his surprise when he finds the spot over him light and his lips free of anything. He frowned and opened his eyes only to find the bed cold and empty.

He looked around the room and his frown only deepens when he doesn't see the face he is supposed to see everyday as soon as he wakes up.

Plucking his lips out to form a huge sulking pout he sits up on the bed and runs a hand down his face trying to check whether something had been done to his face or not.

Well it's not his fault, the other day he woke up to whipped cream all over his face and getting licked by an eager Bam. Not a great feeling at all.

Nope, nothing there.

He sighs and stands up, just as he is about to call out to Jungkook when the door to the washroom opens and steps out a fully dressed Jungkook.

Now if it was some other time, Taehyung would have definitely commented on how hot Jungkook looked or probably drooled over his hair that laid perfectly styled over his head, just a few strands over his forehead making him look like the definition of perfection.

But the thing that made all those indecent thoughts flow out of the window was what Jungkook was wearing above that pullover

His jacket.

His police uniform jacket.

That had his fucking name over it and the stars of his hard work right over the shoulder of the jacket.

His jaw clenched,
"No." He gritted out staring at Jungkook who's one eyebrow rose as he heard that and then his pupils dilated.

"You're not going back to work so soon."

Jungkook's jaw clenched too.

"Yes." He replied back as a matter of fact making Taehyung clench his fists. He closed his eyes looked down and then started walking towards Jungkook.

He had just rose his hands to remove the damn jacket from over Jungkook's shoulder when Jungkook's hands clamped over his wrists stopping them mid-air.

Taehyung's eyes found Jungkook's and his face went completely blank. He tried to pull his hands away but Jungkook simply intertwined their fingers on both hands and then pulled their hands behind his back to pull Taehyung closer.

Jungkook leaned forward and connected their foreheads,
"You were there with me when we talked to the doctor, he said am fine now." He whispered as Taehyung closed his eyes and just breathed heavily.

"But he also said we need to take precautions and not do too much strenuous work angel." He rasped still with closed eyes.

Jungkook kissed his cheek and again whispered,
"That's why am just going to sit behind the desk for another month, but I need to go there Tae, there is a lot of work to do."