Bonus Chapter 9

"You betrayed me!"

"I did not!"

"You did! Nooooo!"

"Tae, it won't even take more than a few seconds I swear!"

"You shut up, I don't want to talk to you right now!"

Jungkook huffed and tried approaching the wild tiger on the bed, who was trying to move away from the one thing that scares him the most.

"No! Stay away!" Taehyung huffed at Jungkook as he saw him trying to get closer.

Jungkook inched his hands closer to Taehyung who smacked them, lightly of course.

"Hubby please," Jungkook said softly and tried again but his hands got pushed away again.

Jungkook groaned and taking a deep breath he pounced on the tiger, holding him in his arms tightly while the man thrashed.

"No! No! Let go! I don't want it!" Taehyung whined loudly screaming as if someone was torturing him.

But Jungkook didn't mind it one bit and just held him tightly, one hand wrapped around his back pressing him to his chest and the other holding his nape making Taehyung only look at him.

"Baby please," Taehyung said and Jungkook felt his heart drop when he saw tears in those amber eyes, but he knew he had to do it.

"Do it!" He ordered and once again Taehyung tried everything to push him away but Jungkook used all of his strength.

"NO N-mmph.." Jungkook sighed and just pressed his lips to those heart-shaped ones, completely taking Taehyung off to another planet.

Taehyung took a few seconds but as Jungkook kept kissing him, he couldn't help but kiss back.

The doctor saw the opportunity and was quick to give the injection to Taehyung who no longer had any care in the world and was just focused on devouring his husband's lips.

Taehyung moaned as he tasted Jungkook's sweet flavour all over his tongue, his eyes were closed and he was in heaven.

Slowly Jungkook pulled away but only if Taehyung would let him, he wanted more and one taste can never be enough for him.

His own hands tried to hold Jungkook's waist, but one of his hands seemed to be held, yet completely ignoring that fact, he just held Jungkook's waist with his other hand, very tightly making Jungkook whimper.

The sound acting as music to Taehyung's ears.

He finally pulled away when he realised Jungkook was close to passing out of the lack of oxygen as he kept tapping on his chest. They both stared at each other breathing or more like gasping for air.

"Not fair!" Taehyung whispered slowly looking at Jungkook with eyes hooded but filled with love.

He didn't even look beside him to check the doctor since he knew for a fact that the injection business must have been done already.

Jungkook smiled and pecked his cheek,
"Borahae Mr. Kim." He said opening his arms.

Taehyung sighed and dropped his already falling asleep body into his arms.

Jungkook pulled him in between his legs and hugged him tightly before he slowly started massaging Taehyung's limbs.

It was around the time they both had managed to persuade Rang to eat dinner, in her room and sleep when it happened.

Taehyung felt dizzy and would have almost dropped on the floor if it wasn't for Jungkook catching him and that was it, Jungkook didn't waste a second to call a doctor home.